Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Back from Elland Road - Player ratings

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Well as a Brighton and England fan i was ashamed and embarressed at the Istanbui chant. As I also lost my right eye after getting a brick in the face watching Turkey v England I can say I was actually really rather fu**ing annoyed about that song. I have just come back from 4 great days in Minsk following England - match report to follow, so first chance to come on MSC since Saturday.

All I can say to any prick that sang that song come and look me in the eyes and sing it. Then you can look at my blinded right eye, sliced in half by the brick. My injury pales into insignificance when you consider 2 Leeds fans were stabbed to death.

Anyone that sang that song is an utter wan*er

Scott29

May 11, 2008
Hove
the amount of little pricks in the stadium giving it large only to panic and cover up their little replicas before leaving is laughable.

I saw some little bastard in his new little brighton shirt after the game shat himself and rushed to put his coat on and run out the stadium just incase there was any trouble. while during the game he was all noise and wanker signs. son of a bitch.

As for the game, Savage was a disgrace. Hawkins, well. awful. Virgo, wrong position as he has been all season. Kuipers God only knows what he was doing for the third. And when cox came on he not only looked like a lost 12 year old he played like one.

Last edited:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
You enjoy meat based drinks? I valued your response up until that point, Scott29.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here