Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awww could the little team not hold on?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I really hope Leeds stay down, as i want to go there again next season................a pint and a half.........only £2.60

bargain:drink: :drink: :drink:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
I told you we would score at least 4 and we did.

Thanks for the points, chokers! :clap2:

Champions Champions!

What was all that "thanks for the three points" earlier this week? The mighty Albion made all you tykes shit in your pants today.
Said we are staying up, said we are staying up

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I've only been on NSC for four and a half years, but never has there been as big a doofus as The White Rose.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
perth seagull said:
I've only been on NSC for four and a half years, but never has there been as big a doofus as The White Rose.

Have you forgotten "And we're not coming up for a poxy point either" Taffy?:D :D Mind you, at least he had enough sense to stop coming on here after that:lolol:

Dandyman

In London village.
HampshireSeagulls said:
It's nice that we encourage fans of other clubs to come here and expose their inability to spell, construct sentences, or otherwise behave in a way which would get them banned from their own club sites. We consider ourselves grateful that we are visited by the pikey scum from Croydon, the Orient supporting schoolchildren, and now by the whippet-racing fool from Leeds. We are proud that we can do our bit for care in the community, and that we give you somewhere to visit, somewhere that you can call home, and somewhere that makes up for your rejection by your own club. We don't mind that you have no friends, no interaction apart from keyboard-bashing, and a severely limited ability to interact with other members of the human race. We value your opinions, and your point of view, and we find it gratifying that you like us so much you come back so often.

However, don't forget that you "really should be beating teams like us". And you didn't. Again. Back to that bath filled with coal, the whippets under the stairs and the loft filled with pigeons. We will see you again when Leeds come to visit us. We won't see you there because you can't afford it, and because your Mum would not let you come that far on your own. And the tag around your ankle goes out of range. So, you can nip down the road for a crafty fag with your mates, and bathe in the glory of taking a point from us.

:lolol: :clap: Superb !

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
BIG OLD LEEDS WHERE CHASING little old brighton the WHOLE MATCH HOW CUTE...

Spose your happy you managed to get a point from us as we where way too superior :lol: twat

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
honestly, I know how much some of you 'enjoy' the banter with supporters of other clubs.....but if it was up to me, I'd have this guy terminated :tosser:

seagull in ireland

Dec 10, 2003
no wonder everyone hates leeds with arseholes like you but just in case you forgot thats 1-0,1-1,and 3-3=5pts from your big time charlies

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
in all fairness if you had a decent left back it would of been 3-0 leeds

Scotty M said:
in all fairness if you had a decent left back it would of been 3-0 leeds

That's not in all fairness though now scotty m, is it?

If we had a weaker squad they might have won. If our defender had been a little quicker to ball before their second goal, if their striker hadn't totally scuffed the ball accidentally to his own player and then got a lucky rebound off Henderson that went straight to their player...... they would have been beaten by BHA, at their place.

And yes, Leeds might have won against Brighton and Hove Albion, at home, if only.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
NMH said:
That's not in all fairness though now scotty m, is it?

If we had a weaker squad they might have won. If our defender had been a little quicker to ball before their second goal, if their striker hadn't totally scuffed the ball accidentally to his own player and then got a lucky rebound off Henderson that went straight to their player...... they would have been beaten by BHA, at their place.

And yes, Leeds might have won against Brighton and Hove Albion, at home, if only.

what i was basically emplying is that harding is shit, and that for a club with money trpouble wasting what they have on him is pretty stupid

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
We were handed 1 point today gift wrapped by Brighton, i thank you so much! :smokin:

whats it like living in the 1970ies twatty boy

Taylors Dummy

Nov 3, 2004
South West Rye
Stinky Kat said:
whats it like living in the 1970ies twatty boy

Spot on Stinky. Its the first time i've been back since 1973 and all they've done is add a stand and put in seats elsewhere. I couldn't believe how dated the ground was. Not in the same league as Pride Park, Madjeski, Walkers, Loftus Road, even Hillsborugh. What a complete shithole.

I love the way they have positioned the Bremner statue so that the only decent stand is in the background if you take a photo.

As for the town. What a bunch of miserable 70's throwbacks. Young kids in pubs............forget it. Even tho they have got shopping centre upon shopping centre there is no where to pop in for a pint for you and the kids.

Funny how they are meant to be so poor etc but they've got all those shops. Just shows they are i bunch of wankers that need to get into the 21 century.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Taylors Dummy said:
Spot on Stinky. Its the first time i've been back since 1973 and all they've done is add a stand and put in seats elsewhere. I couldn't believe how dated the ground was. Not in the same league as Pride Park, Madjeski, Walkers, Loftus Road, even Hillsborugh. What a complete shithole.

I love the way the have positioned the Bremner statue so that the only decent satand is in the background if you take a photo.

As for the town. What a bunch of miserable 70's throwbacks. Young kids in pubs............forget it. Even tho they have got shopping centre upon shopping centre thtere is no where to pop in for a pint for you and the kids.

Funny how they are maent to be so poor etc but they've got all those shops. Just shows they are i bunch of wankers that need to get into the 21 century.

I was very shocked at how small the ground was when I went there for the first time last year.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Whats all this champions of europe bollocks

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here