Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awww could the little team not hold on?

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
You're quite right...should fictionally read...
" t'Champions Europe"
or more accurately read
"geuin dahn t'Withdean t get nowt from Brighton"

and narrowly avoiding insolvency in 2004 doesn't quite reconcile with multi million pound club.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Sammy the seagull said:
Whats all this champions of europe bollocks

Whippet racing.
Cow pat hurling.
Felching.
Flat cap frisbee.
Underachieving.
Overspending.

Take your pick, but it's not football....

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Taylors Dummy said:
Spot on Stinky. Its the first time i've been back since 1973 and all they've done is add a stand and put in seats elsewhere. I couldn't believe how dated the ground was. Not in the same league as Pride Park, Madjeski, Walkers, Loftus Road, even Hillsborugh. What a complete shithole.

I love the way they have positioned the Bremner statue so that the only decent stand is in the background if you take a photo.

As for the town. What a bunch of miserable 70's throwbacks. Young kids in pubs............forget it. Even tho they have got shopping centre upon shopping centre there is no where to pop in for a pint for you and the kids.

Funny how they are meant to be so poor etc but they've got all those shops. Just shows they are i bunch of wankers that need to get into the 21 century.

True. The seats were bolted onto the terraces which explains why there is no leg room.
It was all done on the cheap even the stand which was only built on at the back on the Lowfields Road side.

The White Rose shopping centre was a feeble attempt to stop the Leeds people going to Meadowhall to do their shopping so taking money out of West Yorkshire.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Our players cant seem to get motivated for the visits of the Championship big time clubs, our multimillion pound misfits dont believe they are worthy of sharing a pitch with the mighty Brighton. Leeds don't deserve to be gracing the hallowed turf of a half empty Elland Road :lolol:

Spot on :thumbsup:

Now run along to your street corner - your punters are waiting with your uncle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here