Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awww could the little team not hold on?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:

I hope you enjoyed your cup final today :lolol:

It would of been daylight robbery if you had won but im happy with the point in the end!

Seems to me it was more like your cup final, so ecstatic are you with stealing a point at home against Brighton. You really should set your sights a little higher.

Oh, and I know your intention is not to annoy users of NSC so in future can you please use the correct "would have" instead of "would of". Us southerners are quite touchy about grammar and syntax.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
It's nice that we encourage fans of other clubs to come here and expose their inability to spell, construct sentences, or otherwise behave in a way which would get them banned from their own club sites. We consider ourselves grateful that we are visited by the pikey scum from Croydon, the Orient supporting schoolchildren, and now by the whippet-racing fool from Leeds. We are proud that we can do our bit for care in the community, and that we give you somewhere to visit, somewhere that you can call home, and somewhere that makes up for your rejection by your own club. We don't mind that you have no friends, no interaction apart from keyboard-bashing, and a severely limited ability to interact with other members of the human race. We value your opinions, and your point of view, and we find it gratifying that you like us so much you come back so often.

However, don't forget that you "really should be beating teams like us". And you didn't. Again. Back to that bath filled with coal, the whippets under the stairs and the loft filled with pigeons. We will see you again when Leeds come to visit us. We won't see you there because you can't afford it, and because your Mum would not let you come that far on your own. And the tag around your ankle goes out of range. So, you can nip down the road for a crafty fag with your mates, and bathe in the glory of taking a point from us.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
im happy with the point in the end!

So you are now happy with the FACT that since your team found their rightful place (outside of where the real big teams play), you have actually failed to beat Brighton and Hove Albion in your last three attempts?

P 3
W 0
D 2
L 1
F 4
A 5

Now bugger off !

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Leave LUFC alone - he's sad, frightened and lonely, and he's comfortable in that role. He just needs to offload his misery for the sake of his own therapy.

He goes on to another club's messageboard, gobs off then runs away when he doesn't know how to verbalise his embarrassment and stupidity. It's not his fault he's a remedial. Admittedly it goes with the territory when you support Leeds United, but if he was born with this afflication, he's more to be pitied than scorned.

Personally, I just wish he'd f*** off back his potty, and let the grown-ups deabte the merits of the game sensibly.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
The guy is a twatt.There again so are the majority of Leeds fans.They really do get on your tits.I hope they don't go up but if they do it's worth 150k to us.Either way we are a winner.I would sooner take the money though.We need it

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
We were handed 1 point today gift wrapped by Brighton, i thank you so much! :smokin:

Considering you had the majority of the chances, I think you gave us a point. How many shots did you have, how many wasted opportunities, then look at ours. Thanks for the point. :clap2:

6-0 I thought you said. You just about scraped a point. Oh Dear.

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
Oh yeah and thanks for the the harding cash. We used it to buy a decent player and your left with probably the worst left back in the Championship.:drink: :drink: :drink:

Last edited:

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Dear Mr White Rose,

There is only one so called 'Cup Final' for us and that's against Crystal Palace.

Your team i'm afraid are 2-bit Wannabees, you no longer hold any respect that you may of had, chiefly down to fans as yourself.

Not only did we outplay you today, but we f***ing well outsung you as well, now f*** OFF back to Noddy land.

:salute:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
We were handed 1 point today gift wrapped by Brighton, i thank you so much! :smokin:

That's nothing, we were handed a ridiculous shitload of money gift wrapped by Leeds for Dodgy Dan Harding, i thank you so much! :smokin:

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
When will you learn rosey? You never get a prediction right. You cocked up last season and are doing it again now. Quit while you are behind. :shootself

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Tom Hark said:
That's nothing, we were handed a ridiculous shitload of money gift wrapped by Leeds for Dodgy Dan Harding, i thank you so much! :smokin:
:clap:

:smokin:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wish we could play Leeds every week with other recent record against them :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Leeds has always been more famous for rugby and cricket.

Sadly some fools got it into their heads that Leeds United were a big club. How the mancs (red and blue) must have laughed and Arsenal and West Ham and Villa and the scousers and Wolves and so so many including Forest.

Even Pompey and the Saints have got more tradition than your lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here