Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AvS' Amex Tour

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Is that Martin Perry in a hard hat ordering a £10.99 'Gully Burger' with a £6.99 side order of 'Spicy Bloom Fries' in photo two above?!?!?!

Sep 1, 2010
Is that Martin Perry in a hard hat ordering a £10.99 'Gully Burger' with a £6.99 side order of 'Spicy Bloom Fries' in photo two above?!?!?!

Lol, not Perry in that shot!! but nice to see Kerry Mayo (standing behind the guy with the hard hat)getting some work after his football career

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Awesome shots Arty, fantastic. I am now more excited than I was before. Well done on winning the raffle, couldnt have been won by a more deserving chap, except myself of course but then no photo's would have been posted.

Thanks for sharing.

Sep 1, 2010
Awesome shots Arty, fantastic. I am now more excited than I was before. Well done on winning the raffle, couldnt have been won by a more deserving chap, except myself of course but then no photo's would have been posted.

Thanks for sharing.

Many thanks Lord B !! If you had won, you could of sketched artists impressions of the tour in crayon:lolol:

Didnt get a free prawn sandwich though, That Bloody Bloom has some nerve with his cheap skate tactics:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here