Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AvS' Amex Tour

Sep 1, 2010
Last lot for now, may add some videos of the inside too. Hope you all enjoyed the shots but i have tonnes more.

357.JPG

359.JPG

374.JPG

381.JPG

400.JPG

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Smashing pics, AV. Some great shots in there. Ooooh! It won't be long now!

One question, though. Is Mez anine our new striker or have they just lost a "z"?

Sep 1, 2010
Thank you everyone for the nice comments. I had a brilliant day and the place really took my breath away. Accoustics seem to be awesome. D.Duck,......well i had never heard of this company so i did wonder.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Great new shots of our home,thanks.Hope to take a video camera for another view....That Buckingham logo...have Swansea already been there?

Sep 1, 2010
Cracking photos Arty.
Looks like you chose a terrific camera.
If it's any help, with my Lumix TZ 7, I set one of the dial settings to 2 mp, and the automatic dial setting to 10 mp.
Then, take photos on each dial settings.
Sort them on Windows explorer in size, and they'll be sorted for "own use" and NSC.
Saves all the resizing malarky.

Thanks Graeme.

And thanks for the tip, will remember that in future although i was so excited i forgot to check setting

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Brilliant pics AVS.
Those etched windows look qualla in photos, just think what they'd be like in the "flesh".
Gus's office photo - is the chair on the left for when someone comes into work legless?

Are we missing JS?
Not on your Nelly.
(well, maybe a tad)

Sep 1, 2010
Brilliant pics AVS.
Those etched windows look qualla in photos, just think what they'd be like in the "flesh".
Gus's office photo - is the chair on the left for when someone comes into work legless?

Are we missing JS?
Not on your Nelly.
(well, maybe a tad)

Tar EV!!

I think that is Oatway's chair!! The etched windows are stunning!! Mind you so is everything else

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here