Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AvS' Amex Tour

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
It's taken me a while to type this as I've been too busy pissing myself laughing. And you've RIPPED my seat covers to utter bar steward!

Sep 1, 2010
It's taken me a while to type this as I've been too busy pissing myself laughing. And you've RIPPED my seat covers to utter bar steward!

Will give you 5 mins to right click and save them fo yourself then i will remove them. I cannot tell you how weird MP thought i was getting that out of my bag. The covers were already ripped....honestly guv'nor

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Will give you 5 mins to right click and save them fo yourself then i will remove them. I cannot tell you how weird MP thought i was getting that out of my bag. The covers were already ripped....honestly guv'nor

Saved. Did you have time to turn around and take of a photo of the view from those seats? :lol:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Oh my word. I think i've just wet myself.

DanielT

Cannot wait for this moment... climbing the stairs and seeing the pitch come into view is such a great feeling

attachment.php

And what a great "hock a loogie" view this is!

attachment.php

Sep 1, 2010
No worries mate. I think that shot is from the other end. I am planning (hopefully) to get a ticket to the Spurs friendly, so I'll take some shots then! Amazing pics btw

Thanks Martin!! Had to resize the snaps as NSC could not handle the file sizes. The snaps are better at full pelt. I am still buzzing

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Great pics. Best one of all shows that Gus's desk is exactly the same as mine in my office.
I feel at one with the great man.

Sep 1, 2010
Nice pics - just that little bit different.

Did anyone ask the question about the mess that is the back of the south stand?

Thanks, and yes i think it is how it is in terms of the south stand other than potential advertisers. No stand has as yet been sponsored (economy has probably got a big part to play in that) To be honest though when you are there it becomes a complete non-issue as everything else takes your breath away

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
great set of pics , thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here