Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Australia v England - 3rd Test

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
England's day - thanks to Shane Warne metamorphising into Ashley Giles. Let's hope he bowls like Giles now.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
n1 gull said:
How bloody tense was that?
You're not taking this parenting thing seriously are you Gav.

While you've been watching the cricket, I think you'll find young BOBBY has felt tipped all over the kitchen wall. :thumbsup:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
69512.jpg
:bowdown: :bowdown:
He's FLYING HIGH

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Seriously, what a pair of BOLLOCKS Monty's got - I was thinking that, after all the fuss about his selection, maybe it would affect his performance. Not a bit of it. And kudos to Harmison for sorting his shit out too. I suspect Fletcher's an excellent coach and man-manager, but a very poor selector.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Ah, I SEE - sorry. :dunce:

Typical. I leave Oz having seen us get hammered in Brisbane and then commiting suicide in Adelaide only for us to produce a fantastic effort today. Watching on telly made me think how tempting it would be to fly back down there to enjoy the weather, beer and women but who wants that?????

Well done Monty and Harmy - both excellent today. We NEED a good batting display tomorrow and a lead of around 100 would be very handy on that pitch.

PS Good antedote for jet jag - arrive Sat afternoon from Oz and proceed to the Withdean to watch game. Not much cop but good result and when head hit pillow - goodnight....

Barmy Army :clap: :clap: :clap:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
lets have a good start then boys....although I can see us being 5 down by 100runs :nono:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Big scores needed from Straus Collingwood Peiterson and Flintoff.

If they all get 80+ should put us in a fair position. Just got to bat sensibly as we have plenty of time to get a big score.

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
BensGrandad said:
If they all get 80+ should put us in a fair position. Just got to bat sensibly as we have plenty of time to get a big score.
If they all get 80+ I'll cream my pants. I'd settle for a lead of 100 by end of play, although in an hour expectations could welll be far, far lower.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
need KEVIN to just attack them now and that'll flatten 'em abit..as long as he scores of course!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
no NEED Strauss to swing at that :angry:

never f***ing touched it anyway :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here