Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Australia v England - 3rd Test

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Chicken Run said:
beefy "is this the right team two matches to late" easy from where ur sitting from botham u twat:shootself

What a strangely angry comment, when many people agree and HAVE been calling for this team from the start

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I wonder how many BNP supporters are cheering for Monty ...

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset
Simster said:
Anyone else proper pissed off that the OBVIOUS tactic of removing the clanger of Spain and HANDBAGerson and replacing them with super MONTY and "a bit shit but better than Anderson" Mahmood has yielded such OBVIOUS rewards?

Thanks Fletcher you tosser. Pick a proper team when all is lost. I'm suprised you didn't wait until Sydney you utter goon. :nono:

Yes, I'm totally browned off, not only would we not have lost the second test with Monty playing we would likely have won it and would now be 1-1 and in the driving seat for this test.

Why are all our national teams, Football, Rugby and Cricket, being ballsed up with inept management?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dick Knights Mumm said:
Boycott said you can't tell who is winning until both teams have batted .......................

I am hoping that Cook shows some form.
Agreed.

At the very least, England have bowled like a test match side today. They've bowled to the field and kept it tight. Let's not forget the Aussies were 48/0 at one stage, and they looked like clobbering Panesar out of the attack when Symonds took 17 off a Monty over. But Flintoff showed courage and kept him on, and Monty took two wickets in his next two overs. Great cricket in the field from England (for the first time).

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Great days play so far. Good to see Harmy back in the wickets - I had my doubts on whether he should play today if I'm honest.

And as for Monty!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Think they will bowl us out by the end of play? Warney will be straight on

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fletcher is going to look like a bloody idiot in the press conference, I'm sure the Aussie journalists will have a field day.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent start for us :clap2:

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
A few poor shots by the likes of Warne and Symonds but you get that when someone is bowling well, putting them under pressure. Not a huge amount of turn for Monty but enough to encourage him and the extra bounce was good.

Obviously Warne will be a threat here but he hasn't bowled so well here in the past. If we can be 50 for 1 at worst tonight we can push on and bat for a day and a half and score 450+. Then if we can do that we at last have a bowler to take advantage on days 3 and 4 to bowl us through. A bit premature I know but come on England. You have to keep playing positive cricket every day and every session.

Today's play just makes me more frustrated by Adelaide.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here