Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

attila getting all emotional on SCR..

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
dwayne said:
I go to over half the away games

Unfortunately that means you financially help every opposition team you watch, whilst your financial contribution to BHAFC is nil.

Season ticket holders on the other hand are the lifeblood of this club, & without them there won't be a club to follow at away games.

I'm beginning to fall into the ' won't be renewing next season ' camp, but more because the train fares to Withdean from where I live have steadily crept up to the point where it virtually doubles the cost of the season ticket.

However, DK & MP should begin to look at the wisdom of there policy of spending money on players if this is not to become a more prevelant trend amongst season ticket holders. I am simply not prpared to pay throught the nose to watch a team in the 3rd tier of English football, I have to balance the books & I'm afraid football is one of those luxuries in life that I can dispense with when push comes to shove.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Great thread. Dwayne displaying his classic blend of Narssisistic personality disorder and Munchhausens syndrome.

yorkie thread hyjacking, again!

:lolol: :lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Good, well at least we're up to date with the locations and spending habits of a few nerds on the internet now.Did someone say something about attila on the radio?

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Yorkie said:
Silly bugger :jester:

I would dye my hair blue and white if I thought it would keep us up this year. :lolol:

Why don't you just buy yourself a blue and white wig, it's better than that one you have on at the moment

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rusco said:
Why don't you just buty yourself a blue and white wig, it's better than that one you have on at the moment

....you'll get a PM!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
You can ask anything you like! Alas, it is not insured though I would hope it comes under the house insurance.

It is also signed by Paul Rogers and some really old bloke who was at the quiz thing where I got it who I thought might be a cricketer.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have it on good authority that Dave the gaffer is no more

He is an ex gaffer
He has ceased to be

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Dies Irae said:
I have it on good authority that Dave the gaffer is no more

He is an ex gaffer
He has ceased to be

he's fuckin snuffed it :jester:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
samparish said:
No-one on here is a 'better' or 'worse' fan than anyone else, regardless of how many games they go to, how much money they've given the club or anything else. The fact it all of us are united by a common desire to see Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club firstly survive, and secondly thrive. Yes we may have different ideas on how best to achieve these goals, but they are the same for all of us so nobody can be accused of being any 'better' or 'worse' a supporter than anyone else.

Shut up Sam, I am a MUCH better supporter than you. I am f***ing WICKED, me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here