Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

attila getting all emotional on SCR..

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
hove born&bred said:
It is not difficult to come from a wealtier background than me I was brought up in Hangleton for gawd sake (thats in Hove)it is what one can achieve for onesself that counts. I am tired, goodnight Dwayne darling sweet dreams.

Nowt wrong with Hangleton as that is where the ARS was created and I've emailed the council so they can get a blue plaque ready :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
dwayne said:
This is not going anywhere

Come on Thomas, prove you've donated money to the Albion to shut up all these doubting Thomases.

My £100 to the club if you can prove that you have. Your £100 to the club if you can't.

Double that if you can prove your 2 * season ticket donation...

D

Deleted User X18H

Ernest said:
Nowt wrong with Hangleton as that is where the ARS was created and I've emailed the council so they can get a blue plaque ready :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
u Ernest you should make Mr Silk postumous life president

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
There is only one thing I can gather from the drivel posted in this thread:

Its 90% full of sad lonely bastards on Valentines Day feeling alone & miserable so they come here to vent their anger at Dwayne hoping to relieve that sexual tension that they cant relieve anywhere else because they have no-one else to relieve it for them.....and then theres Dwayne who probably falls into the 10% who have someone but his partner is too busy knitting a Christmas Jumper for him to wear to the pub next friday!

that is all

oh and yes I fall into that 90% :down: :unclesam:

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
dwayne said:
Accept the fact that some people come from wealthier backgrounds than yourself, it makes me no better a person than you.

Quite. I'm glad I can afford to live somewhere nicer than SW7, its a bit inner city.

:sick: :drool: :shit:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Bozza said:
Come on Thomas, prove you've donated money to the Albion to shut up all these doubting Thomases.

My £100 to the club if you can prove that you have. Your £100 to the club if you can't.

:bounce:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
No-one on here is a 'better' or 'worse' fan than anyone else, regardless of how many games they go to, how much money they've given the club or anything else. The fact it all of us are united by a common desire to see Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club firstly survive, and secondly thrive. Yes we may have different ideas on how best to achieve these goals, but they are the same for all of us so nobody can be accused of being any 'better' or 'worse' a supporter than anyone else.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
samparish said:
No-one on here is a 'better' or 'worse' fan than anyone else, regardless of how many games they go to, how much money they've given the club or anything else. The fact it all of us are united by a common desire to see Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club firstly survive, and secondly thrive. Yes we may have different ideas on how best to achieve these goals, but they are the same for all of us so nobody can be accused of being any 'better' or 'worse' a supporter than anyone else.

Bang THE f*** on!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
dwayne said:

Ha. You are more than likely going to have us for neighbours. We just put an offer in on a place on S*****d Place.

Well, half neighbours, we are buying to let.

Last edited:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Bozza said:

:bounce: :bounce:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What a load of shit there is on this thread. Buying tickets and merchandise from the club shop makes you a better fan? BALLS.

Just BALLS.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Marc said:
There is only one thing I can gather from the drivel posted in this thread:

Its 90% full of sad lonely bastards on Valentines Day feeling alone & miserable so they come here to vent their anger at Dwayne hoping to relieve that sexual tension that they cant relieve anywhere else because they have no-one else to relieve it for them.....and then theres Dwayne who probably falls into the 10% who have someone but his partner is too busy knitting a Christmas Jumper for him to wear to the pub next friday!

that is all

oh and yes I fall into that 90% :down: :unclesam:

Just about the only sensible post on this thread. Some people might find Dwayne obnoxious but he's entitled to his opinions and as far as I know he's more of a supporter than the likes of Berkshire Seagull. I really don't see why anybody should question his support of the team.

As it so happens I don't agree with a lot of his posts but unlike some he doesn't speculate or make up stories about what is going on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here