Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

attila getting all emotional on SCR..

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
dwayne said:
This question comes up again and again. Last season, I paid well over what a season ticket costs to the club in donations and purchased plenty from the club shop. I've also spent a fair amount this season at the club shop.

*sniff sniff*

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dwayne said:
I don't see what relevance this has. What point are you trying to prove. When you have given me a satisfactory answer to this I will tell you.

You said you have given the club shop more than the price of a season ticket. This morning you said you had bought 3 shirts. That is £120 with a 40% mark up the club has made precisely £48 from you.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest said:
Perry's poodle :wave:

What have I got to gain? Answer that question.
I don't know Martin Perry. I have only spoken to the bloke two or three times.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yorkie said:
You said you have given the club shop more than the price of a season ticket. This morning you said you had bought 3 shirts. That is £120 with a 40% mark up the club has made precisely £48 from you.

read it again, I gave the club a sizeable donation last season when the begging bowl went round. I don't bring it up often, and I don't think it makes me a better fan.I'm just defending the fact that, aparantly, I give NOTHING to the club!!???

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
dwayne said:
read it again, I gave the club a sizeable donation last season when the begging bowl went round. I don't bring it up often, and I don't think it makes me a better fan.I'm just defending the fact that, aparantly, I give NOTHING to the club!!???

Bad fan. ;)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dwayne said:
yer you're right, I wish I could be a SUPERFAN like Yorkie or Liz Costa:down:

I wouldn't put myself in the same bracket as Liz Costa. She works continuously for the Albion.
I wouldn't call myself a good fan let alone a superfan (or is that considered a put down Dwayney baby?)

D

Deleted User X18H

dwayne said:
yer you're right, I wish I could be a SUPERFAN like Yorkie or Liz Costa:down:
You can't afford to live in / own property in Brighton (or Hove) thats not your fault but you could get a bank loan and buy a season ticket.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yorkie said:
I wouldn't put myself in the same bracket as Liz Costa. She works continuously for the Albion.
I wouldn't call myself a good fan let alone a superfan (or is that considered a put down Dwayney baby?)
:drink:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I don't bring it up often, and I don't think it makes me a better fan.

Sorry, but you've just posted that on a messageboard. It's here for ever (or someones backup)

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Always makes me laugh when someone does that, sorry. Like posting in here, is some kind of passing conversation.

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
hove born&bred said:
You can't afford to live in / own property in Brighton (or Hove) thats not your fault but you could get a bank loan and buy a season ticket.

Where do I live, you tell me, and then tell me it is less expensive thatn Brighton or Hove:lol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Yorkie said:
What have I got to gain? Answer that question.
I don't know Martin Perry. I have only spoken to the bloke two or three times.

Still waiting for the answer Ernest.

D

Deleted User X18H

oh right of course when you say you were out were you on BBC 4 at about 9pm ........and your post code is??????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here