Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Family Orientated.?

Hostile, cut it with a knife.?

Which do you prefer, I love a hostile atmosphere, feeling the hate, nose, tension is something I miss at the football.

Aldershot in the cup was quality, dark, dingy, naughty, and proper.

Cant wait till Palace come to town.

What do you lot like? :cheers:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Family Orientated.?

Which do you prefer, I love a hostile atmosphere, feeling the hate, nose, tension is something I miss at the football.

Not sure about the nose.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Family Orientated.?

Atmosphere, yes! Noise, yes (not sure about nose). Banter, rivalry and tension, yes. Hate? No thanks.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Family Orientated.?

Really don't like hostile. Leave that to the blokes.

And just before that Aldershot cup game there were some really scary nutters around, felt safer once we got in the ground.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Really don't like hostile. Leave that to the blokes.

And just before that Aldershot cup game there were some really scary nutters around, felt safer once we got in the ground.

I agree, if i had a daughter i wouldnt want her around things like that.

For a bloke though, it was quality.:thumbsup:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Far from family orientated but no that far where it becomes dangerous to bring your kids.

If your a scarfer you should never feel like your gonna get a slap.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
To be honest Sid, Inside the ground you want the hate, the bile and the anger. It does electrify it, that's probably why crap refs provoke crowds into really getting going rather than opposition these days. However once the game is over I'm quite happy to leave all that in the ground.

I also do not think Palace are going to be anywhere near prepared for what is going to hit them when they crawl down to the Amex for the first time. It will be on a whole new level even to what they equate to an atmosphere at Sh*tehurst. That game is going to be special for both sides.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Hostile hostile hostile. Definitely.

Although that said, I do enjoy the end of season carnival atmosphere games.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
To be honest Sid, Inside the ground you want the hate, the bile and the anger. It does electrify it, that's probably why crap refs provoke crowds into really getting going rather than opposition these days. However once the game is over I'm quite happy to leave all that in the ground.

I also do not think Palace are going to be anywhere near prepared for what is going to hit them when they crawl down to the Amex for the first time. It will be on a whole new level even to what they equate to an atmosphere at Sh*tehurst. That game is going to be special for both sides.
Of course it is.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Gonna be out from midday for the palace.

proper shant that day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here