Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
The more hostile, darker, hate-filled the better.

Palace away in 2005 midweek was the b0llox....
New age football is, unfortunately, all a bit fluffy, friendly and generally a bit shit.

:thumbsup:

I want it to be f***ing uncomfortable for them all day.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
cant see the home match being much cop to be honest, maybe at the station after... BUT ... the away game Jan 31st will be f***ing mental - cant wait!

I'm not so sure, I think it will be pretty lively. Plenty of people will be taking a half day, and there is something about evening games that allways adds an extra bit of spice.

Plus every scumbag in Sussex will be out for this one.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Last edited:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I'm not so sure, I think it will be pretty lively. Plenty of people will be taking a half day, and there is something about evening games that allways adds an extra bit of spice.

Plus every scumbag in Sussex will be out for this one.

I have tuesday and wednesday off, as do my pals.:drink::banana:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A few of the palace guys here at work are staying in Brighton after the game. I advised thats probably not a good idea. One Palace fan here is thinking of bunking the turnstiles. I said its goin to be heavily policed at the ground so he will have no chance.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
for what ?

For atmosphere. That is what the thread is about, that is what the thread title is.

He said "The more hostile, darker, hate-filled the better. Palace away in 2005 midweek was the b0llox...."

And you said he was clueless. Why?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A few of the palace guys here at work are staying in Brighton after the game. I advised thats probably not a good idea. One Palace fan here is thinking of bunking the turnstiles. I said its goin to be heavily policed at the ground so he will have no chance.

Why would he try and bunk in when there will be more than enough tickets to go around for them?

Jan 30, 2008
For atmosphere. That is what the thread is about, that is what the thread title is.

He said "The more hostile, darker, hate-filled the better. Palace away in 2005 midweek was the b0llox...."

And you said he was clueless. Why?
i'll leave it to you boys to carry on then

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why would he try and bunk in when there will be more than enough tickets to go around for them?

Thats what I said. But remember these are the Nigels we are talking about. They are not blessed with sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here