Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere tonight...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Probably the best it has been in a long time, loved the Viva Vincente and Aye aye Ashley Barnes. And a raucous old shoreham road with a bit of Brighton boys.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
First half was flat but second half was one of the best halves of atmosphere this season.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Go left go left was louder tonight than Saturday, shame the stewards spoilt tonight a bit. Dont know why all of a sudden they were in sit down mode.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
[size=-10]We're the south stand Brighton boys[/size]

:lolol:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
First half was flat but second half was one of the best halves of atmosphere this season.

This, at half time I thought it was poor/terrible. I think they spiked the Harvey's at half time as the North really came to life in the second half.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
tonight was better than against pompey but i think vicente ruined it tonight because his play made everybody speechless.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Go left go left was louder tonight than Saturday, shame the stewards spoilt tonight a bit. Dont know why all of a sudden they were in sit down mode.

Some bigwig steward accessor in attendence so i was told , so i guess they were a little stricter than usual

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I think all this negativity about the Amex is bullshit. I don't get to many away games but the impression I get from SCR EVERY WEEK is that our away following outsings the home support. Derby were PISS poor tonight by the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here