Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere tonight...

Oh, here comes another willie-waving contest!!!

My stand's better than your stand, so there.

Give it rest, guys.

Well done North stand, looked and sounded great from where I was sitting.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Normally in WSL but was in WSU last night, and I must say the atmosphere was the best I'd heard in a LONG time and far better than the Pompey game. Thought the roof was going to come off when Vicente was applauded and then when a chorus of 'We are Brighton' rung out in the second half. Fantastic night.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I was very moved by the burst of "we are the south stand" on 63 minutes,
it bought a lump to my throat..

Well done south stand for the effort, it was heard from WSU. :cry:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I was in with the Derby fans last night and although they were very quiet apart from a few obligatory homophobic chants when we scored. The sound from the Amex was patchy to be honest and the North stand should give up that ultra song that unfortunately Palarse did so well. The Amex is hardly a cacophony of noise. It is impressive when everyone sings & will be even more so when the ground is complete.

When I walked in with the Derby fans it was nice to hear several of them saying "wow this is nice" and other good things about the food at half time. One thing I did notice was NOT ONCE was I asked to sit down or near half time I went for a beer and we had several corners I kept rushing back and standing in the galley way and was not told to move either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here