Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At the risk of sounding racist

D

Deleted member 2719

Because us white guy's are smarter and don't get caught!!

:lolol:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Today at the printers where I now work (Blow Up on Grand Parade. Pop in if you get a chance!) an asian fellow came in with his mate asking us to laminate a clearly, and badly, forged passport.

Forget it or report it...?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It's not racist but true.Watch when they show photos of wanted criminals.It's the same everytime.Mainly black or Asian suspects

D

Deleted member 2719

gripper stebson said:
Today at the printers where I now work (Blow Up on Grand Parade. Pop in if you get a chance!) an asian fellow came in with his mate asking us to laminate a clearly, and badly, forged passport.

Forget it or report it...?

I would have Pointed at the ceiling and said "look out" climbed between there legs to get behind them hold both of their arms behind their back and make a citizen arrest!!

Quite easy really.

:)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
algie said:
It's not racist but true.Watch when they show photos of wanted criminals.It's the same everytime.Mainly black or Asian suspects

cant argue with the facts

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Dougal said:
Why are the majorty of cases on Crimewatch involve black or asian men ?

tonight 9pm

Simple really ... because the majority of crimes are committed by black or asian men ... fact.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Re: Re: At the risk of sounding racist

goldstone said:
Simple really ... because the majority of crimes are committed by black or asian men ... fact.

there are less of them than whites in the country though

No wonder so many people are racist & the BNP are doing so well then

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: At the risk of sounding racist

goldstone said:

Not in Brighton, they aren't.

They probably are in places which have significant black or Asian populations, as you would expect.

But trust me. The VAST majority of people I and my colleagues in the city (and probably most of Sussex) arrest are

(1) White
(2) Male

Sorry fellas.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Re: Re: Re: At the risk of sounding racist

edna krabappel said:

They probably are in places which have significant black or Asian populations, as you would expect.

But trust me. The VAST majority of people I and my colleagues in the city (and probably most of Sussex) arrest are

(1) White
(2) Male

Sorry fellas.
[/QUOTEOkay then clever nuts lets see the show and when i'm right i'll be the first to let you know

Dandyman

In London village.
Re: Re: Re: Re: At the risk of sounding racist

algie said:
edna krabappel said:

(1) White
(2) Male

Sorry fellas.
[/QUOTEOkay then clever nuts lets see the show and when i'm right i'll be the first to let you know

That's WPC Clevernuts to you, pondlife.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nothing clever about it mate, I'm just stating facts from the point of view of someone who sees it first hand. I can't really speak for London, or Leicester, or Carlisle, or anywhere else, just Brighton, and probably Sussex.

I just know that a significant proportion of people arrested in Brighton are either white male drug addicts (usually shoplifting or burglars), or white males who've been out drinking and get in fights.

Clearly I'm not saying that black people don't commit crime. But I am saying that you're FAR more likely around here to be a victim of a crime committed by a white person than a black or Asian person.

End of. I dare say if you went into Lambeth, or Streatham, or Tottenham, then it would be different. But then those areas have very large ethnic minority communities.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Re: Re: Re: At the risk of sounding racist

edna krabappel said:
The VAST majority of people I and my colleagues in the city (and probably most of Sussex) arrest are

(1) White
(2) Male

Racist AND Sexist :angry:

:jester:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Because your average white male criminal is dumb enough to get caught by the police, without having to resort to Crimewatch for assistance, this would therefore make black and asian criminals more intelligent...kind of blows the racist argument out of the water doesn't it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Quick bit of social commentary here:

It seems to be a fact that poverty is a factor in crime levels. In lots of inner city sink estates, there are large black communities, with little hope of moving out, and few prospects, ambitions, or role models.

If you live somewhere like that, I guess you're more likely to fall into the trap of gang culture, which tends to generate more SERIOUS violent crime. Therefore many of the crimes that attract public attention, ie the seriously violent ones, are likely to be committed from people with that kind of background. Logically therefore, black males are more likely to be involved in that kind of thing than people, generally white, from more affluent communities.

Presumably, though, this is more to do with the background though, than someone's ethnic origin. Just a thought eh?

PS...a rough summation of people I've arrested in the last month or so:

-white male for beating his wife up
-white male for shoplifting
-white male for possession of drugs
-white female for dealing drugs
-Asian male for dealing drugs
-white male for assaulting someone in a pub fight
-white male for assaulting a stranger in the street
-white male for a public order offence
-white male for drink driving
-another white male for drink driving.
-white male for shoplifting & drugs offences
-white male for smashing a window with a brick

Shit, send me on a diversity course, clearly I'm targeting the wrong people!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
and the drugs have been used for your xmas party, correct :p

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
edna krabappel said:
Quick bit of social commentary here:

It seems to be a fact that poverty is a factor in crime levels. In lots of inner city sink estates, there are large black communities, with little hope of moving out, and few prospects, ambitions, or role models.

If you live somewhere like that, I guess you're more likely to fall into the trap of gang culture, which tends to generate more SERIOUS violent crime. Therefore many of the crimes that attract public attention, ie the seriously violent ones, are likely to be committed from people with that kind of background. Logically therefore, black males are more likely to be involved in that kind of thing than people, generally white, from more affluent communities.

Presumably, though, this is more to do with the background though, than someone's ethnic origin. Just a thought eh?

PS...a rough summation of people I've arrested in the last month or so:

-white male for beating his wife up
-white male for possession of drugs
-white female for dealing drugs
-Asian male for dealing drugs
-white male for assaulting someone in a pub fight
-white male for assaulting a stranger in the street
-white male for a public order offence
-white male for drink driving
-another white male for drink driving.
-white male for shoplifting & drugs offences
-white male for smashing a window with a brick

Shit, send me on a diversity course, clearly I'm targeting the wrong people!

Why do you keep arresting white people.... racist

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
woah look at all the black people on crimewatch tonight errrr not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here