Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Think we've been the better team and villa are there for the taking but out lack of firepower will make this a nervy draw rather than a win.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Decent half. Good performances from 1 - 11 and a couple of stunning balls from Cucurella gone to waste.

Would love us to win to stick it up the commentator and Stephen Warnock. The bias towards Steven Gerrard’s Aston Villa is vomit inducing.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
a bit passive I thought. i feel if we lift the tempo a notch we will tear them apart as they've worked very hard first half, especially in the first 20 minutes.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It seems that "Steven Gerrard's Aston Villa" are the new "Frank Lampard's Chelsea".

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I think I’m watching a different game. Slow and laborious build up and Villa looking dangerous on the break. Our passing has been careless at times and apart from Biss we seem content to allow them to dominate the middle. All opinions at the end of the day but hoping for something much better in the second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Not sure what game you’re watching TBH, the complete opposite to the one I’m watching! [emoji23]

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Palace above us if games end like this. Extra incentive to kick on for the win.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Looking forward to seeing how they spin the Steven Gerrard return to the Premier League being last on MOTD tonight

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Has Lamptey been sussed? Every time he tries to beat his man he loses it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here