Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Gross just doesn't offer enough for me. Set pieces have been average and too slow to get a cross in when he can't work the turn. Would get Maupay on and put Tros out wide

I know Gross has his fans - and is a very skilful player - but I honestly think his lack of pace is now causing us more problems than his skills are doing us good. Time to bring on Mac A in his place - or even Sarmiento if we want to go large on a left-field chance.

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bloody goalfest everywhere else

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The build up is so fecking slow and painful FFS

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Glad I'm not playing a drinking game when I have to drink every time the commentator says "Steven Gerrard". I'd be in a coma by now.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Huffing and puffing our way to low score draws. Decent enough performance but so hamstrung upfront.

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
Slow boring build up, zero effort to attack seems we want to huff and puff to 0-0 and draws week after week

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I know Gross has his fans - and is a very skilful player - but I honestly think his lack of pace is now causing up more problems than his skills are doing us good. Time to bring on Mac A in his place - or even Sarmiento if we want to go large on a left-field chance.

Completely agree. Good squad player but he slows down our attack and doesn't offer much defensively. If he was quick he'd be playing for a better team but he is soooo slow and feels like the weak link these days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here