Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
This is pretty tedious. We are lucky that Villa are also not playing well. Lamptey the best of a poor bunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Duffy has been caught ball watching a couple of times now. Decent performance from the team but still lacking that ruthlessness

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Despise refs that just give the defending side free kicks as soon as someone goes down in the box from a corner.

Martinez is one annoying *******, always turns up against us.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Would take a point, just have a feeling they'll get a last minute winner

We are Second-Half FC this season though (barring the Newcastle game!)

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I think it's been a pretty good game of football. Not many chances, granted, but great to watch. I do very much like the return to allowing a bit more physicality in the game.

I think I’m watching a different game. Slow and laborious build up and Villa looking dangerous on the break. Our passing has been careless at times and apart from Biss we seem content to allow them to dominate the middle. All opinions at the end of the day but hoping for something much better in the second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Entertaining half, but nervous watching it. We probably have been the better team, first 15 was all Villa but we've controlled it since and had the better chances, although not many.
I think we can nick a winner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here