Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa date and time confirmed

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i may have missed my chance with cheap train tickets, getting there is ok, but the return is a problem, can get the 17.16 or 19.36 back, do you think i would get to the station in time for the 17.16?

D

Deleted User X18H

i may have missed my chance with cheap train tickets, getting there is ok, but the return is a problem, can get the 17.16 or 19.36 back, do you think i would get to the station in time for the 17.16?

New Street? No chance. When I went this time last year there were massive queues at Whitton station. And I left it a while before I went to the station.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
ill proburaly drive

leforge

Jan 20, 2009
Cheap seats on train are virtually gone the only one returning leave Birmingham at 9pm. What are coaches like are you able to drink on one?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Cheap seats on train are virtually gone the only one returning leave Birmingham at 9pm. What are coaches like are you able to drink on one?

Nope, football league rules.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Quick one but why is everyone getting to Villa so early? Would I be wrong in getting there just before 2

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Russ has booked his train tickets online from Crap Town and taken the only cheap seat on the train. :mad: Will try again tomorrow as various booking sites wont let me get a £5 single from Crap Town to Sheffield either. :rant::rant::rant:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Russ has booked his train tickets online from Crap Town and taken the only cheap seat on the train. :mad: Will try again tomorrow as various booking sites wont let me get a £5 single from Crap Town to Sheffield either. :rant::rant::rant:

Why do you insist on calling it Crap Town? You're a fully grown man.

As for New Street, I wouldn't book anything before 6, last 2 seasons I've had a nightmare of a Queue outside Witton station waiting for a train back to New Street, and even when it comes it's only 2 carriages (Darlo to Boro all over again:lolol:). Do better just to book a train around 7, and plot up in a pub around the station, some great boozers around New Street. :drink: :drink: Cannae wait for Walsall .

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
How much are the trains costing down in Brighton?
4 changes, 4 and a half hours and £56 from Newbury ???
Looks like i'll be driving.

Drive to Longbridge or Selly Oak station, park up in the decent-sized car parks, and get the cross-city train direct to Aston station; 5-10 min walk from there:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here