Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa date and time confirmed

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
They better not move it, I've booked my train tickets based on what the Villa website said too.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Booked mine at about £15. Would be a real pain if they moved it but no point getting too angry as that's the risk you take with advance train tickets. It's made up for by the fact that you can get some absurdly cheap tickets to other games that do go ahead.

Still f***ing stupid if Villa have announced it before it has been confirmed though!

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Booked mine at about £15. Would be a real pain if they moved it but no point getting too angry as that's the risk you take with advance train tickets. It's made up for by the fact that you can get some absurdly cheap tickets to other games that do go ahead.

That's fair enough, but the reason I didn't book last night (which would have saved me £7) was because the game hadn't been confirmed anywhere. You'd think that details being posted on the official website of AVFC might be good enough evidence on which to book train tickets! Now I'm not so sure....

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I've taken the plunge and booked 8 people from Euston on the saturday. All the cheap tickets are going fast. It's cost £182 return which works out at just over £22 per person. If its moved they'll be a few moans but not the end of the world.

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
Right please can someone advise if possible

4 of us, Worthing to Aston or anywhere near - what is the best way to do this and cheapest?! what Network will we need to buy tickets from Euston to Birmingham from?!

Yes I am being lazy but advice much appreciated! also, a train likely to be full of Albion would help!

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton

4 of us, Worthing to Aston or anywhere near - what is the best way to do this and cheapest?! what Network will we need to buy tickets from Euston to Birmingham from?!

Yes I am being lazy but advice much appreciated! also, a train likely to be full of Albion would help!

Hit the sales with Southern

You can still get return tickets for £26-29 per person if you're flexible about which trains you catch. Might be some Group Save tickets about if you dig around, but booking through Southern was pretty straightforward given I was just after my own. Meeting up with a few others who have done the same in groups of 4 from other intermediate stations between LA and Gatwick. The 09:43 out of Euston is looking pretty popular.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
My mate who works in the club shop says it's not confirmed yet. Not to say it won't be, but I wouldn't book anything yet

You can book the whole of the journey on the Southern website:-

Journey selection

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
prices seem to look reasonable villia fans are paying maximum of £15 which looks good for us

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i am waiting for it to be confirmed first, hopefully i may get train tickets then

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
Im going to drive it! whats the parking like around villa any one know?

There is plenty of parking if you park c 15-20 minutes walk from the ground. Come off the Aston Expressway at the first junction past the ground and head left rather than towards teh ground and park up.

A word of warning, there will be a few scally's around asking for a fiver to look after your car.

Unfortunately for me my location means i have been to Villa park quite a few times!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
There is plenty of parking if you park c 15-20 minutes walk from the ground. Come off the Aston Expressway at the first junction past the ground and head left rather than towards teh ground and park up.

A word of warning, there will be a few scally's around asking for a fiver to look after your car.

Unfortunately for me my location means i have been to Villa park quite a few times!

you got a spare parking place :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here