Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Assulin Signs

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
That's daft. Imagine the amount of misunderstandings.

Daft but true. Similar scope for misunderstandings in Vietnamese too.

Each word has six meanings depending on the tone. If you say 'grapefruit' wrong, you say 'cock'. Say 'big' wrong, you say 'c**t'. Say the boy's name 'Hiep' wrong, 'rape'. The name 'Vu,' Boobies.

Tonal languages are a minefield!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

I think he can play equally well on either wing

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Cool vid. Which pixel is he?

I think he is number 16. Number 7 looks good! Barcelona B (Spanish second tier) must have different numbers! There is a clearer video somewhere.

Correction? I think he is the number 7

It does look as though with the Premier clubs unable to find somewhere for their second string teams to play are looking for an alternative. I think it is a case of enjoying the footballers whilst we get the chance.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
whats wrong with our defenders then???
As the season started and we were signing attacking players, we were all asking for some defenders too. He doesn't seem to realise we've actually brought some defenders in.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This guy looks totally f*cking ridiculous!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
His play seems to be like Leo Messi's.....I like..

I too approve of bringing in a player like Leo Messi.

*Bangs head against table to check not dreaming*

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Interestingly whats happened to him? Is he injured?

Vincelot has been playing with a shoulder that dislocates frequently. He has it strapped during a game and needs an operation but is waiting for the summer to have it in case we need him to cover. Maybe now we have Mattock & Reyes, he can get the operation done sooner.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
great, imagine what JFC and gary dicker think........we need to breed and forge a team, not get loans in....just my opinion...i hate the loan system - stinks of all that kills loyalty in football.....roaming contractors who care little for the clubs......saying that, if he's mustard sure i wont mind ;-)

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
great, imagine what JFC and gary dicker think........we need to breed and forge a team, not get loans in....just my opinion...i hate the loan system - stinks of all that kills loyalty in football.....roaming contractors who care little for the clubs......saying that, if he's mustard sure i wont mind ;-)

Tend to agree with you. Prem clubs hoard all the talent then loan a few out to smaller clubs. And in doing so potentially skew the results in that league.

Sent from my field radio

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here