Assulin Signs

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
This season just keeps getting better and better. Was looking at the squad on the back of the programme tuesday and thinking how far Gus has taken our squad in such a short space of time. We now have such strength and depth in our squad, we can easily cope with injuries and suspensions. Quality for quality.

Welcome Assulin and Razak come join the revolution.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Why do you keep signing wingers when it's clear you need CM's and better defenders????

Better defenders?
Greer - most consistant in the division
dunk - been looked at by top prem clubs
el-abd - poyet rates as his best defender
jara reyes - prem and international
mattock - prem
calderon - class, just had a tough season
painter - good defender just lacks pace
hall - up and coming
vincelot - quality utility player
whats wrong with our defenders then???

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Better defenders?
Greer - most consistant in the division
dunk - been looked at by top prem clubs
el-abd - poyet rates as his best defender
jara reyes - prem and international
mattock - prem
calderon - class, just had a tough season
painter - good defender just lacks pace
hall - up and coming
vincelot - quality utility player
whats wrong with our defenders then???
Interestingly whats happened to him? Is he injured?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Interestingly whats happened to him? Is he injured?

Simply no space for him, that's the strength in depth we have in defence, making JJB's post look even more basic.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Why do you keep signing wingers when it's clear you need CM's and better defenders????

Assulin is a winger - my thinking is that he is a replacement for Nooney next season if he signs for Cardiff.

My guess is a verbal agreement has been reached that if the taffs make the Premier League and we don't then we won't stand in Nooney's way (just as we didn't with Benno to Norwich). Fair enough IMO and great to see us planning ahead.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Can we fit all these players on the back of our programme? I remember looking at that and thinking how threadbare our squad looked in comparison to others at the start of the Season. Now it is just ridiculous- we'll have to put it on A4 rather than A5 or whatever it is.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Assulin is a winger - my thinking is that he is a replacement for Nooney next season if he signs for Cardiff.

My guess is a verbal agreement has been reached that if the taffs make the Premier League and we don't then we won't stand in Nooney's way (just as we didn't with Benno to Norwich). Fair enough IMO and great to see us planning ahead.

You are aware that Assulin, as a former Barca academy player and Man City youngster with a LOT of promise, will probably cost around £5 or £6 million?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here