Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
really?

There's absolutely tons more of this stuff. It's what you do. It's your raison d'etre.

Please don't insult my intelligence by trying to take the moral high ground here.
Haha. Nipple:

Attachments

• owned.jpg
    owned.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 193

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Haha. Nipple:

Dont know what you're laughing at. You spend your entire life ripping on people you think are beneath you. Banging on about yourself like you have done anything differant or amazing with your life.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Dont know what you're laughing at. You spend your entire life ripping on people you think are beneath you. Banging on about yourself like you have done anything differant or amazing with your life.

Wow, zing!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yes. I am angry! Must be because I don't earn enough or am single I would imagine.

Well, do what I do then. Have a wank.

p.s. do you not find it deliciously ironic that my post where I rather pretentiously said "raison d'etre" was followed by you saying I had no intelligence so should f*** off?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Kerching. Reels him in yest again.

So f***ing easy.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well, do what I do then. Have a wank.

p.s. do you not find it deliciously ironic that my post where I rather pretentiously said "raison d'etre" was followed by you saying I had no intelligence so should f*** off?

Didn't say I didn't get sex, just said I was single! :)

I am a Hypocrit so it is okay for me to be hypocrtical!

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Considering Mr Sheen spent two weeks slating me and has only said one nice thing about me ever it isn't very likely is it?

But if I hadn't put in the ground work slating me, then no one would believe I wasn't me would they? Or something. Cvnt.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Didn't say I didn't get sex, just said I was single! :)

I am a Hypocrit so it is okay for me to be hypocrtical!

Ooh - quite a leap there, soldier. When did I say you don't get sex? I was referring to your rage. Perhaps if you treated yourself to a visit from the widow Mrs Palm and her 5 lovely daughters you wouldn't be such an arse.

Just a thought.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
FINE work UB

User Name Posts
Uncle Buck 85
Nibble 77
Downloaded Penguin 63
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ 53
mendoza 53
Tony Meolas Loan Spell 43
Les Biehn 41
Brighton till i die 40
Hiney 39
Seagullible 38
Simster 35
Buzzer 34
Dandyman 25
Munkfish 23
Zesh Rehman 21
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT 21
John Bumlick 16
Bozza 15
CarWash 14
samparish 14
Withdean Wanderer 13
bright1064 13
S'hampton Seagull 12
ali jenkins 12
Chicken Run 12
ROSM 11
Trotster 11
ChapmansThe Saviour 11
turienzo's lovechild 10
afters 10
The Large One 10
El Presidente 9
hans kraay fan club 8
Collar Feeler 8
Bars Mar 8
acrossthepond 8
Trojan Scold 7
Kylies Stunt Arse 7
Uncle Spielberg 7
The Complete Badger 7
Man of Harveys 6
John Byrne 6
Lush 6
Wilko 6
Franks Wild Years 5
Fat Pete Clemenza 5
Beach Hut 4
Carrot Cruncher 4
SurreySeagulls 4
csider 4
Wozza 4
The Antikythera Mechanism 3
nail-Z-gull 3
Jimmy Saville 3
Monkster 3
mr sheen 3
Easy 10 3
Billy the Fish 3
Buttinhams 3
Juan Albion 3
eastlondonseagull 3
hart's shirt 2
London Pompous 2
Fixtures 2
Springal 2
The Clown of Pevensey Bay 2
Hadlee 2
logan89 2
wehatepalace 2
Hatterlovesbrighton 2
Frutos 2
NMH 2
the full harris 2
Lady Buck 2
Stumpy Tim 2
Safeway 2
maffew 1
Normal Rob 1
Jahooli 1
footychick 1
Harty 1
Silent Bob 1
Das Reich 1
pasty 1
urbanjim 1
Theatre of Trees 1
The Real Hans Kraay 1
medicine man 1
Questions 1
Spunk Bubble 1
Uncle C 1
steward 433 1

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You didn't "reel" anything. I chose to argue with you.

As you chose to get owned by me apparently.

Didn't you choose to get owned by Simster on a Thailand thread?

...and didn't you opt to get owned on the fireworks thread?

And remind me, on the Jury Service thread was that you who took the option of getting right royally shafted?

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Anyway, back on topic for a moment just to break things up a bit.

Fat plain girls generally are an easier option if you're on the prowl. Their level of attractiveness however is directly proportional to the amount of beer you have consumed. This is fact. Catch 22 situation though since your ability to converse and ensnare said plumpers is likewise negatively proportionally affected by your beer consumption. There is only a small window of opportunity therefore to make your move and it is different for every man. You need to go out on the lash and identify whereabouts your own personal window is. Mine is generally 2.5 hours into the evening after 8.5 units of alcohol, that is when I peak in terms of confidence, ability to string a sentence together and can still identify to a certain degree the shaggability value of any given woman. It's a science and takes years to perfect! I served my apprenticeship in the Royal Navy - wonderful memories!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
As you chose to get owned by me apparently.

Didn't you choose to get owned by Simster on a Thailand thread?

...and didn't you opt to get owned on the fireworks thread?

And remind me, on the Jury Service thread was that you who took the option of getting right royally shafted?

I offer myself on a shareholder basis and therefore cannot be owned by one person on one thread but rather co-owned by several people as a co-operative. I have to answer to my shareholders.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
You didn't "reel" anything. I chose to argue with you.

Nipplespotting:

Choose No Life.. Choose A Crap Job. Choose To Give Up A Career. Choose To Embarrass Your Family. Choose A f***ing Big Gob. Choose Washing Windows, Care In The Community, Compact Cocks And Inflatable Girlfriends...Choose DIY Love And Wondering Who Will f*** You Ever.Choose Sitting On A Couch Spouting Mind-Numbing, Spirit Crushing Opinions, Stuffing Junk Food Into Your Pants. Choose Rotting Away At The End Of It All, Pishing Your Last In A Miserable Care Home, Nothing More Than An Embarrasment To Us All, f***ed Up Ideas You Spawned To Replace Your Existence. Choose Your Future. Choose Life... But Why Do I Want To Do A Thing Like That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here