Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I Love Wilko and Trott, I miss them - luckily I am meeting them in REAL LIFE and everything later, so I can hug them and buy them a drink

No way! Sounds pretty radical, actually meeting people in real life. Are you sure you wouldn't just rather continue online?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Are you sure thats an exam paper and not a Nigerian 419 scam email??

That was not the worst by a long chalk!!!

Anyway, I'm having to ban myself from this thread as I flying to the other isd eon a business trıp in a couple of hours adn won't be back till Sunday... knowşing my luck there won't be wirelesss. Anyway if we're still going Sunday I'LL BE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

And by the way, BOZZER leave off my wotsits you scumbag!!!!

Buttinhams

Be seeing you!
Apr 24, 2008
Going back to the original theme of this thread - what about "Hello darling, would you like a gobstopper?"

Attachments

• Gobstopper.jpg
    Gobstopper.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 200

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
13k posts but your opinion STILL means nothing. Well done! :)
Funny, I thought you said you needed a post count in order for your opinion to matter. But you're right, my opinion doesn't mean anything on here - not to most sane people anyway. But that's because this is merely a message board, and not because you say so.

However, back in the real world I have 2 children and a tasty looking wife - and they all value my opinion. Do you have a wife or kids, Simon?

*snigger*

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've not seen the picture but why's everyone getting moralistic on this thread.

Quite clearly it's NSFW. Surely the pictures of naked men or wanking into mayonnaise would have given a few hints?

And I'll chin the ****s who say I'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here