Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There are some proper nasty bullys on this thread. Some thoroughly unpleasent folk who take things just a bit too seriously and just a bit too far. Putting people down 'cos their lives don't meet some imagined standard that some people have in their minds. Constantly using every opportunity to talk about wives, kids, cars, jobs, money etc. I'm better than you bullshit. It smacks of self doubt and insecurity and is frankly pathetic.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
There are some proper nasty bullys on this thread. Some thoroughly unpleasent folk who take things just a bit too seriously and just a bit too far. Putting people down 'cos their lives don't meet some imagined standard that some people have in their minds. Constantly using every opportunity to talk about wives, kids, cars, jobs, money etc. I'm better than you bullshit. It smacks of self doubt and insecurity and is frankly pathetic.

Oh go do one, you hypocritical twit. You're only miffed because you're not the centre of attention on the obligatory Friday angry thread.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008

Now you see, old Nibble may be a **** most of the time. But he's right here.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh go do one, you hypocritical twit. You're only miffed because you're not the centre of attention on the obligatory Friday angry thread.

It's not hypocritical at all. The only person's life I have ever slagged off was Simster and that was all bullshit anyway.

I insult people but certainly don't attack their personal lives or critisise their prowess/earnings/wives etc.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
so what if he has a valid point, he has between 4000 and 5000 posts so it doesn't count and to be honest, quite a lot is just banter but people are taking it completely the wrong way and setting up for remarks to be made. If you don't want to be bullied, no-one is forcing you to write anything

And with that I will call nibble a Cockjugglingthundercnut cos I'm sure it would be appreciated:thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
so what if he has a valid point, he has between 4000 and 5000 posts so it doesn't count and to be honest, quite a lot is just banter but people are taking it completely the wrong way and setting up for remarks to be made. If you don't want to be bullied, no-one is forcing you to write anything

It was an observation. I'm sure some people ask for it I just get annoyed at the pompous attitude people have just because they got married earlier/earn more/have a better looking wife/car etc. It's all a bit "My Dad could have your Dad". Can't we just have some good old fashioned "f***ed your Mum" type insults?

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
It was an observation. I'm sure some people ask for it I just get annoyed at the pompous attitude people have just because they got married earlier/earn more/have a better looking wife/car etc. It's all a bit "My Dad could have your Dad". Can't we just have some good old fashioned "f***ed your Mum" type insults?

Love to be able to reply but it was your sister, and it was up the bum.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Aah, Mr Sheen - nipple's alter ago.

Far too obvious. *shakes head*

Considering Mr Sheen spent two weeks slating me and has only said one nice thing about me ever it isn't very likely is it?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's not hypocritical at all. The only person's life I have ever slagged off was Simster and that was all bullshit anyway.

I insult people but certainly don't attack their personal lives or critisise their prowess/earnings/wives etc.

really?

Nibble said:
Yeah. That is very funny. I probably get laid more times in a month than you have your entire life you f***ing twat.

There's absolutely tons more of this stuff. It's what you do. It's your raison d'etre.

Please don't insult my intelligence by trying to take the moral high ground here.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
really?

There's absolutely tons more of this stuff. It's what you do. It's your raison d'etre.

Please don't insult my intelligence by trying to take the moral high ground here.

You have no intelligence to insult. Now f*** off. :salute:

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Of course, your mum was first choice but your brother was there already and she had promised bacon sarnies all round for after. Great girl your mum, if a bit filthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here