Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
panesar_narrowweb__300x413,2.jpg

John Byrne

Jun 18, 2007
That is exactly the sort of weak shite you would find funny.

So why have you just responded with this....

John Byrne on a night out

(to bouncer)

"10 quid to get into VaVaVoom? It's outrageous! Trojan, get your purse, we're going home!"

Took you a while to do it as well.......

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So why have you just responded with this....

John Byrne on a night out

(to bouncer)

"10 quid to get into VaVaVoom? It's outrageous! Trojan, get your purse, we're going home!"

Took you a while to do it as well.......

I responded with that cos it was funny. Yours was not (but then I would say that). It took a while because I had to actually go and do some work, can you bloody believe it!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As i got older I got more confident. In my mid 20's I asked this drop dead gorgeous girl from work out with long legs, rack, pretty face the full works out. I had ummed and arred about it for a few days but then one day, bold as brass I saw her across the street and went and asked her out, never spoken to her before. She knocked me back saying she had a boyfriend ( don't know if that was ture ) but after wards I felt strangely good about myself for having the balls to ask despite the result. I adopted this policy over the years and had more yes's than no's. Women like confidence in a Man.

My advise Les is just ask, bold as brass. Take every chance or opportunity you can. When you are in your Rocking chair at 75 don't look back on life and think " if only I'd done that ", " if only I had done this ".

" you have not been charged for this inforamtion "

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
As i got older I got more confident. In my mid 20's I asked this drop dead gorgeous girl from work out with long legs, rack, pretty face the full works out. I had ummed and arred about it for a few days but then one day, bold as brass I saw her across the street and went and asked her out, never spoken to her before. She knocked me back saying she had a boyfriend ( don't know if that was ture ) but after wards I felt strangely good about myself for having the balls to ask despite the result. I adopted this policy over the years and had more yes's than no's. Women like confidence in a Man.

My advise Les is just ask, bold as brass. Take every chance or opportunity you can. When you are in your Rocking chair at 75 don't look back on life and think " if only I'd done that ", " if only I had done this ".

" you have not been charged for this inforamtion "

so tempting to make a remark but as you are a nice chap with some, lets say, different opinions I shall be nice :p

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Anyway Les, why are you asking how to ask a girl out? You have no problems with ladies. You confuse me.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
so tempting to make a remark but as you are a nice chap with some, lets say, different opinions I shall be nice :p

Pete, feel free to insult but i can't see what I have said that is that odd. I went above my league if you like and crashed but I had my fair share of girlfriends over the years and they weren't all Dogs.

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
The only ways to get to have lots of sex with women are:

1. ask lots of them out.
2. pay them
3. drug them

What's the worst that can happen?

1. a little light embarrassment
2. bankruptcy
3. Jail

If I can get laid loads of times, without being jailed or bankrupted, anyone can.

:eek:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its a numbers game and Women love confident Men regardless of looks.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Anyway Les, why are you asking how to ask a girl out? You have no problems with ladies. You confuse me.

I must admit that the persona that Lesley creates persuaded me that he had a debonair caddish way with the fillies. Is that not the case?

The only ways to get to have lots of sex with women are:

1. ask lots of them out.
2. pay them
3. drug them

What's the worst that can happen?

1. a little light embarrassment
2. bankruptcy
3. Jail

If I can get laid loads of times, without being jailed or bankrupted, anyone can.

:eek:

2. pay them, then shoot your bolt before you get anywhere near them. I wonder who that's happened too...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I must admit that the persona that Lesley creates persuaded me that he had a debonair caddish way with the fillies. Is that not the case?

Les, is a Swordsmand of legendary status. I met him at REMF 6 with a cutie with him and his tales of debauchery have been retold from Southwick to Katmandu. Les is a good looking young stud muffin who just teases, just teases the Women into bed.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Les, is a Swordsmand of legendary status. I met him at REMF 6 with a cutie with him and his tales of debauchery have been retold from Southwick to Katmandu. Les is a good looking young stud muffin who just teases, just teases the Women into bed.

was that office lady you asked out called Nancy?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Old Leslie does well with ladies indeed.

I get laid with monotonous regularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here