Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
barneswn2.png

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You and Les are like Bodie and Doyle on the Town I would imagine.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You and Les are like Bodie and Doyle on the Town I would imagine.

Very much so!

I have never really played the numbers game to be honest. Had my share of one nighters but I was in a relationship for 6 years and now the thought of going out and chatting up random birds just doesn't appeal to me. Usually meet girls through friends or work etc, not much of a clubbing/pulling man.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What, pay £30 or £40 to soil your y-fronts? Surely NO-ONE would be that much of a TWAT?

What is worse is if you chuck your white wee over your shirt. Unless the shirt is particularly garish and techni-coloured. Say, like a Hawaiian shirt for instance. You could probably get away with it then.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What is worse is if you chuck your white wee over your shirt. Unless the shirt is particularly garish and techni-coloured. Say, like a Hawaiian shirt for instance. You could probably get away with it then.

Aah, prob'ly. Still be a bit of a waste of money though, wouldn't it?

And a bit HUMILIATING, I'd have thought?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hold on. Are we to believe that CAPTAIN SADNESS himself, aka PenGOON, has seriously admitted to a premature sex wee in the company of a WHORE? ???

f*** me Pengoon! I guess this goes to show that it might be worth getting off your fat arse and obtaining a social life away from your 17" monitor. At least that way, you can tell somebody such an embarrassing tale and then DENY it at a later date to anybody who asks. Instead, it's highly likely that there are simply too many witnesses to you admitting to this comedy moment.

Smashing thread this. It's got the lot hasn't it.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I have a small stable of ladies. However I have meet a girl I actually have some form of emotional attachment to. This is confusing and new, I wish to ask her out but as I work with her I don't want to embarrass myself.

You see?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Get your own material cock jockey!

Oh dear, we have another one on here who is so scared of the urges he feels towards men that he is sublimating it into some form of abuse. Be yourself, suck some cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here