Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
what? with a smile and everything? You must have burst with pride with that kind of adrenalin rush that can only be gained when you receive recognition from someone you love.

It's the same feeling you getting when you first hold hands, brush against your beloveds pert nubile skin and firm chest or indeed when 'accidentally' rolling your fingers up her inner thigh. It's not the full act itself but the frisson of the snatched moments.

I don't think he is the only one to have not had any snatch moments yet

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
i_love_this_thread.jpg

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
what? with a smile and everything? You must have burst with pride with that kind of adrenalin rush that can only be gained when you receive recognition from someone you love.

It's the same feeling you getting when you first hold hands, brush against your beloveds pert nubile skin and firm chest or indeed when 'accidentally' rolling your fingers up her inner thigh. It's not the full act itself but the frisson of the snatched moments.

Yeh good that.

The roll of 'honour'...

110%, :J), acrossthepond, Adam Virgo's Shirt, adsmithy, afters, albion, Alex, Alex Dawson oo! oo!, algie, ali jenkins, Amsterdam Albion, antpope, Arthur, AZ Gull, Bad Ash, Badger, Barnet Seagull, barney, Barrel of Fun, Bars Mar, Beach Hut, Benny Seagull, beorhthelm, Berol, bhafc99, Billy the Fish, BIRCHYBOY27, Blackadder, boyda, Bozza, Braders, bright1064, Brighton till i die, bristolseagull, butchy, BUTTERBALL, Buzzer, Cadiz Seagull, Caravan Club, cardboard, CarWash, Chad Sexington, ChapmansThe Saviour, Chesney Christ, Chicken Run, Chicken Runner61, Chickenrunner, cjd, Colbourne Kid, Common as Mook, Conboy, Conkers, countrygull, csider, Curious Orange, Da Man Clay, Dandyman, Das Reich, Deano's Right Foot, Dick Knights Mumm, DIFFBROOK, Digweeds Trousers, Dirty Dave, DJ Leon, Djmiles, Dougal, dougdeep, Downloaded Penguin, drew, Eagle Slayer, eastlondonseagull, Easy 10, El Presidente, endpeg, Eric Potts, Ernest, ExmouthExile, FalmerforAll!**, FamilyGuy, Fat Pete Clemenza, fenech1elphick1, footychick, francisg1, Franks Wild Years, Gazwag, Giant Seagull, Gluteus Maximus, Grizz, Gully, Gwylan, Hadlee, half life, hans kraay fan club, Hatterlovesbrighton, Heffle Gull, Herbert Ashe, Herr Tubthumper, Hiney, Hockley Blues, Horsham Gull, house your seagull, Ice Man, Igor Gurinovich?, its_neil, Jahooli, jakarta, Jello, Jesus Gul, JJ McClure, jmsc, John Boy, John Bumlick, John Byrne, johnhammond, jonny.rainbow, keaton, Kent Seagull, kinda lingers, king_penguin, Knightsworld, Knotty, Kukev31, kwr1967, Kylies Stunt Arse, KZNSeagull, Lankyseagull, larus, Le Premier Cru, LE2, Legend, Les Biehn, Lewes' best seagull, Little Piggy, logan89, London Calling, Lush, magoo, Man of Harveys, Marky, Marshy, mattb, MattBackHome, mchaney, medicine man, mejonaNO12 aka riskit, mendoza, Monkster, Moshe Gariani, Motogull, Mr C, Mrs Coach, MrV, Munkfish, MYOB, Nadger, nail-Z-gull, Nemesis, Nibble, NMH, Normal Rob, North Stand Nutter, Northstander, Old Greg, Ozzy, Papak, pasty, Pavilionaire, Pondicherry, REDLAND, Robbie G, ROSM, Row Z Creased Shirt, roz, S'hampton Seagull, saltash seagull, samparish, Scarface, scooter1, scotjem, Scotty Mac, Seagull over NZ, seagull4eva, Seagullible, seagulls4ever, seagullsss, SeagullTim, Seasider, See-Goals, Sergei Gotsmanov, shaolinpunk, SI 4 BHA, simmo, Simon Morgan, simonsimon, Simster, Siney, Skint Gull, Snoobs`Seagull, Sonic The Hedgehog, South Yarra Seagull, Southover Street Seagull, Springal, Spunk Bubble, sten_super, steward 433, Strike, strings, Stumpy Tim, SULLY COULDNT SHOOT, supaseagull, SuperMario, surrey jim, Techno, Telboy, The Antikythera Mechanism, The Clown of Pevensey Bay, The Complete Badger, the hitman, The Merry Prankster, The Oldman, The Real Hans Kraay, the slow norris, Theatre of Trees, Tim, tinx, Titanic, Tony Meolas Loan Spell, Tony the Pony, torchieboy, Tricky Dicky, Trojan Scold, Trufflehound, turienzo's lovechild, TWOCHOICEStom, Uncle Buck, Uncle C, Uncle Spielberg, urbanjim, Vatican Citys No.2 Keeper, Wanderer, WATFORD zero, wehatepalace, wilcoxjnr, Wilka, Wilko, willalbion, Willow, Withdean Wanderer, Wozza, Zesh Rehman, zoom, ¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤

Shame cos I see some real potential for bitching and flouncing among that lot

Come on fellas, get involved

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
So the real question is, if there is a stalker on this thread, is it dave the gaffer's stalker?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Right - I'm outta here (the office) for the day. Might not be back online until 8ish but my expectations are high. I don't want to be disappointed when I return.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤;2383643 said:
And Facebook identity thieves :censored:

You're like an old woman, you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here