Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Now dont kid me that a man (sorry boy) of such inspiring intellect as yourself cannot work out what this all means. You are clever enought to construct some truly masterful wind up statements and to think the same as Withdean wanderer and Mr Badger only mere minutes after they have uttered out loud their thoughts.

You must know....surely?

yes i know what it was you were talking about, but i dont know why your saying it, your a sad sad man.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
One again Zesh the cockend rehman has un-successfully defended himself and continued with his pointless childish responces.

P.S And in responce to your reply " i know you are but what am i"

you need to sort your life out mate, does it make you feel big picking on people on an internet forum?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
good spot :dunce:

i've now read all this shit and you scare the f*** out of me

freak

Your opinion is WORTHLESS and is irrelevant. Come back when you have a few thousand posts when your opinion might *possibly* be worth something.

Until then, I hear that Digital Spy are recruiting for new members.

Cheerio.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Does it make you feel big?

After all today you have been spouting off on this thread and called somebody a spastic on another thread.

Right well if thats the case, then why do i get loads of abuse for calling someone a spastic, and no one says a word about the abuse im getting?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Right well if thats the case, then why do i get loads of abuse for calling someone a spastic, and no one says a word about the abuse im getting?

Well calling him that was somewhat uncalled for and would you say it to his face? Also it is a phrase some are not overly keen on.

I would guess your attempts to wind people up recently have back fired a tad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here