Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask the club

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
f*** sake,all you analy retentive "ask the club is only for important stuff,like we all agree all things BHAFC are wonderfull THANK YOU MR ALBION," and if you ask something dumb they will take this"great favour/asset"away from us should stop crawling up the clubs arse and get a f***ing life.
It is always the same appologists for the clubs failings YES I DO INCLUDE YOU W.W. who spin the party line.
If they continue to treat us as mugs,f*** em,with a bit of luck we can get in the premier league and we can get a years Sky sports subscription for the price of two tickets for Withdean/falmer and spend the change on a bottle of courvoisier a week.

It's about asking sensible questions, not sucking up to the club. Not asking, "how long does it take to drive to villa park", or "when do these tickets go on sale", or criticising the club for not clearing the snow off the pitch 3 days before a match. It's not rocket science to use it properly is it

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
this is the sort of self rightous bullshit i refer to.
take it away from us,along with the right to enjoy our saturday afternoon at the football.
they have f***ed with us enough,it is time we took our club back.

Who are 'we' and who are 'they'?

I went to Orient on Satdi and enjoyed the game, I'm also not so f***ing stupid to realise that without Tony Bloom dipping into his wallet there would be no club.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
So shirt suggestions are crap yet you feel player suggestions are worthwhile? Where's the difference?

In saying that I agree that perhaps Insider should be able to moderate it though, or the current moderators for that matter just delete suggestions/opinions etc, and leave the worthwhile questions.

To make insider a moderator would just put more upon him as he would get all the e mails etc that we get (daily) every time a member registers a complaint etc.

In all fairness we moderators do delete posts that are not fit for the ATC section, of course like any posts / threads, some will go by and not be seen by any of us.

The onus is not on the Mods to ensure the correct posts / threads are being put in the ATC section, the onus is completly on the members who are submitting them.

The rules are very clear at the top of the section and so are the links.

All it takes is a bit of common sense prior to posting in that section, we don't want to lose this privalige.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I remember under the mcghee there were threads a plenty about so and so player in the lower divisions or non league. Poor insider had to say "have passed it on". Probably went in the bin...

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
It's about asking sensible questions, not sucking up to the club. Not asking, "how long does it take to drive to villa park", or "when do these tickets go on sale", or criticising the club for not clearing the snow off the pitch 3 days before a match. It's not rocket science to use it properly is it

what the f*** does it matter what they ask,the club,especially it's press officer,should be droolling at the prospect of a potential paying customer taking the time to contact the club with a problem,suggestion or question.
What the f*** does insider get paid for?
We pay the wages we expect results.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
what the f*** does it matter what they ask,the club,especially it's press officer,should be droolling at the prospect of a potential paying customer taking the time to contact the club with a problem,suggestion or question.

Yes I'm sure he sits there drooling at the thought of someone asking how long it takes to get to birmingham.

Maybe try reading what the mods are saying on here is the purpose of ATC eh? Or does that not fit into your wannbe rebel image? And what results are you seeking to gain?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Doing his job, which is to be the press officer, the job spec has nothing to do with answering banal questions in his spare time.

Get this into your thick skull, you do NOT pay the wages, and as for 'results' what the f*** does that mean? Results as in whether there should be a plain or striped background on the shirt? Get a life, or go back to the village that is missing you.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Yes I'm sure he sits there drooling at the thought of someone asking how long it takes to get to birmingham.

Maybe try reading what the mods are saying on here is the purpose of ATC eh? Or does that not fit into your wannbe rebel image? And what results are you seeking to gain?

they are in the entertainment industry-he is the press officer. what the f*** is this self rightous attack on people asking him a question about?
he should be prepared to answer ANY question he is asked.
HE AINT THE f***ing POPE,he aint got higher things on his mind,he is paid to communicate with people.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
What absolute fucktardery.

A quote from Jordy on Ask The Club:

"In saying that would like us to return to stripes on both sides, and thought perhaps a better idea to put forward would be to do what we did in 1990/91 when we had a blue box around the number."

Words fail me. Mate, get a hobby. Teach yourself to cook or learn a new language or something.

I reckon Paul Camillin might, just MIGHT, have more important things to worry about.

Jesus H Christ :facepalm:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
they are in the entertainment industry-he is the press officer. what the f*** is this self rightous attack on people asking him a question about?
he should be prepared to answer ANY question he is asked.
HE AINT THE f***ing POPE,he aint got higher things on his mind,he is paid to communicate with people.

Sloganeering bollocks. :thumbsup:

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Doing his job, which is to be the press officer, the job spec has nothing to do with answering banal questions in his spare time.

Get this into your thick skull, you do NOT pay the wages, and as for 'results' what the f*** does that mean? Results as in whether there should be a plain or striped background on the shirt? Get a life, or go back to the village that is missing you.

another victim of the everything is rosy in the albion garden,it is only the paying public that get in the way brigade.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

Yeah, too right mate.

Right guys, I'm planning a march through Brighton and Hove, so I want you to all get your placards ready. Repeat after me:

WHAT DO WE WANT? BLUE BOXES AROUND THE NUMBERS.
WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW.
WHAT DO WE WANT? BLUE BOXES AROUND THE NUMBERS.
WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW.

repeat ad nauseum.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

You clearly do not understand what Insider does with regards to the ATC section, or quite obviously, appreciate what he does.

It is very plain to all, that what Insider does for NSC and the ATC section is to dedicate his personal free time to try and help Brighton & Hove Albion Supporters, try and appreciate this and maybe, we will get to keep this PRIVALIGE!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here