Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask the club

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
another victim of the everything is rosy in the albion garden,it is only the paying public that get in the way brigade.

Could you repeat that again, but this time in English please so that it makes sense?

Since when is posting drivel about Darlington players or the backs of shirts got ANYTHING to do with whether things are 'rosy in the albion garden'?

Are you trying to claim the crown of 'NSC's dimmest poster' perchance?

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Yeah, too right mate.

Right guys, I'm planning a march through Brighton and Hove, so I want you to all get your placards ready. Repeat after me:

WHAT DO WE WANT? BLUE BOXES AROUND THE NUMBERS.
WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW.
WHAT DO WE WANT? BLUE BOXES AROUND THE NUMBERS.
WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW.

repeat ad nauseum.

I am not to bothered about the shirts but defend the right of any fan to ask any question. pity you lot are so uptight about your prescious ATC forum

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
NSC GOLD.

This thread is pure genius. I don't know what is funnier - retards worrying about the potentially catastrophic "shirt numbers in blue box" situation that has PLAGUED us since the early 90s or the moron who is comparing, sorry NOT f***ing COMPARING, our Press Officer to The Pope. Perfect, just perfect.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I am not to bothered about the shirts but defend the right of any fan to ask any question. pity you lot are so uptight about your prescious ATC forum

You're not bothered about the shirts? WHAT THE f*** IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? You just sum up the whole everything is perfect rose-tinted the club can do no wrong political correctness gone mad attitude that pervades amongst this club etc etc.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
NSC GOLD.

This thread is pure genius. I don't know what is funnier - retards worrying about the potentially catastrophic "shirt numbers in blue box" situation that has PLAGUED us since the early 90s or the moron who is comparing, sorry NOT f***ing COMPARING, our Press Officer to The Pope. Perfect, just perfect.

suck him,suck him. you know you love the taste.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

In all seriousness, you're right. In a democratic society it is important, nay vital, that we have a forum where we can address the serious issue of the blue boxes around the numbers. Without it, we are not a free society, and may as well all move to Iraq.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I bid you all farewell. Thank you Mr Briggs, you have been most entertaining

clown.jpg

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
What absolute fucktardery.

A quote from Jordy on Ask The Club:

"In saying that would like us to return to stripes on both sides, and thought perhaps a better idea to put forward would be to do what we did in 1990/91 when we had a blue box around the number."

Words fail me. Mate, get a hobby. Teach yourself to cook or learn a new language or something.

I reckon Paul Camillin might, just MIGHT, have more important things to worry about.

Jesus H Christ :facepalm:
Merely an idea, an opinion, so sad that you couldn't see it for being just that.

And just because you're too slow to see or understand that you resort to the realms of the playground with comments like 'what absolute fucktardary'. Pure genius, well done!!

And you think I need a hobby, what wit you possess, it's unbelievable you have time to post on here when you must be booked solid performing stand up.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Merely an idea, an opinion, so sad that you couldn't see it for being just that.

And just because you're too slow to see or understand that you resort to the realms of the playground with comments like 'what absolute fucktardary'. Pure genius, well done!!

And you think I need a hobby, what wit you possess, it's unbelievable you have time to post on here when you must be booked solid performing stand up.

It would be a lot easier if you just accepted you were being a din rather than attacking everyone who disagrees (which, judging by this thread, is the vast majority).

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Have the club considered offering the job of Press Officer to the Pope ?

It's not such a stupid idea as it sounds, imagine the publicity and potential ticket sales off the back of it ?

Maybe that's one for Ask The Club ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
On The Albion Roar, Paul a.k.a Insider was asked: "Do the stupid questions on Ask The Club annoy you?"

Paul's response: "No, I love 'em! Seriously. Straight up. I think some of the questions there are great."

:)

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
It would be a lot easier if you just accepted you were being a din rather than attacking everyone who disagrees (which, judging by this thread, is the vast majority).
I'm not attacking anyone, just fighting my corner when clowns think that a thread on ATC is stupid/pointless, yet deserves a pointless/stupid thread like this.

Not been a din at all, as I've said, never used ATC before, never will as personally don't see the point in it as would rather email (answered just as quickly) or call for an instant answer. I read it like you and many others and posted in relation to HustpierpointSeagulls' question asking for a return to stripes on the back, as I know FL sanctions will not allow it so posted an idea (which although not the greatest) could be a way round it. How is that so hard to understand or comprehend?

Had it not been for that post, I personally wouldn't have bothered myself, but why so much fuss? I mean wow, if ATC wasn't here, then the club would just get calls or emails and have to answer them so what's the difference? Also what right has someone like me or you got to decide what is a pointless message, none.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
I'm not attacking anyone, just fighting my corner when clowns think that a thread on ATC is stupid/pointless, yet deserves a pointless/stupid thread like this.

Not been a din at all, as I've said, never used ATC before, never will as personally don't see the point in it as would rather email (answered just as quickly) or call for an instant answer. I read it like you and many others and posted in relation to HustpierpointSeagulls' question asking for a return to stripes on the back, as I know FL sanctions will not allow it so posted an idea (which although not the greatest) could be a way round it. How is that so hard to understand or comprehend?

Had it not been for that post, I personally wouldn't have bothered myself, but why so much fuss? I mean wow, if ATC wasn't here, then the club would just get calls or emails and have to answer them so what's the difference? Also what right has someone like me or you got to decide what is a pointless message, none.

Please clarify if ATC did not exist do you honestly think people would call the club about the possibility of putting blue boxes on the back of shirts??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here