Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Federico Turienzo a Question

Lokki 7 said:
What does it feel like to sign for a club where some of the fans have a sense of humour?

Federico, what's it like reading this thread which has about the same level of wit and humour in it as your average bitch fight between Kev and 1066Seagull?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
London Irish said:
Federico, what's it like reading this thread which has about the same level of wit and humour in it as your average bitch fight between Kev and 1066Seagull?

Ooooh, you sound right bitchy today. Like the only girl in class who doesn't have a date for the christmas party.:)

Dandyman

In London village.
garry nelsons left foot said:
Ooooh, you sound right bitchy today. Like the only girl in class who doesn't have a date for the christmas party.:)

Kinky can do chaperone duties for very reasonable rates.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
London Irish said:
And not an ounce of sactimony in that you humbug-sucking hypocrite ;)

Oh, and I think plenty of people have passed judgement on the basis of seeing him for a combined total of about 40 minutes football, but, hey, why stand in the way of a typical NSC bandwagon?
Erm, let me think. Ah yes...

YOU STARTED IT! :shootself :thud:

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
Is he looking for a room to rent? is so give me a call:)

garry nelsons left foot said:

On the contrary, I'm in an excellent mood, someone has bought me some tickets to see Take That next year :clap2: :safeway :clap2:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
London Irish said:
On the contrary, I'm in an excellent mood, someone has bought me some tickets to see Take That next year :clap2: :safeway :clap2:

I bought a PAIR for myself and Mrs R :clap:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Is ROBBIE going to be there? He won't be missed if he's not. Gary was the TALENT and Mark the LOOKS.

Infact, that would make a good question for Turienzo.

Federico who would you say was most responsible for the incredible success of 90's boy band phenomenon Take That?

Good work L.I.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do you feel like a thief robbing the club of 150,000 and wages when u put 0 effort in to playing for the RESERVES?

twat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here