Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Federico Turienzo a Question

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Who's better at football, you or a spastic?
Mark Walton went to an ice cream van and asked for an ice cream, and the bloke said "large or small" and Walton replied "it doesn't matter I'm gonna drop it anyway".

Or was that a spastic? I can't remember.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What does it feel like to sign for a club where the fans, most of whom have never seen you play, think you're shit and think your agent is a crook who pocketed money on false pretences?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Icy Gull said:
What does it feel like to sign for a club where the fans, most of whom have never seen you play, think you're shit and think your agent is a crook who pocketed money on false pretences?
:rolleyes: We don't think he's shit BECAUSE WE'VE NEVER SEEN HIM PLAY.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Uncle Buck said:
Get it right;

Pipe down strawberry blonde THICKO
It's "blond" for MEN, and "blonde" for girls, laydees, queens, homs and handbags.

Ah, I see your point. :thumbsup:

Icy Gull said:

What does it feel like to sign for a club where some of the fans have a sense of humour?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
What does it feel like to sign for a club where some of the fans have a sense of humour?

You must be their warm up act???

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Dandyman

In London village.
Me duele la cabeza.

Puede-usted me da algo para el dolor ?

Simster said:
It would be nice to have the chance to see our £150k man before passing any judgement on him you sanctimoneous twat.

Note to NSC: don't ever have a laugh at a players expense on the board, as it offends NSC's most intelligent poster. :rolleyes:

And not an ounce of sactimony in that you humbug-sucking hypocrite ;)

Oh, and I think plenty of people have passed judgement on the basis of seeing him for a combined total of about 40 minutes football, but, hey, why stand in the way of a typical NSC bandwagon?

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
"Man was born free but everywhere he is in chains." Discuss.

Also, how come whenever England beat the Aussies at ANY sport the next time we play a game we lose? What the f*** is that about?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here