Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Federico Turienzo a Question

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
IF you hadn't been a footballer would any of the following careers interest you?

a) get paid to train on a sports field 5 days a week and then watch footy on a saturday in the best seats in the stadium?

b) move abroad, have problems settling in and never do anything succesful in your new career?

c) put on a foreign accent, pretend to be a foreigner and then convince a poor skint football club to pay your wages whilst you eat chips and show that you have no football talent and in fact your real name is Howard and you are from Dundee and you used to work as a paint brush?

d) all of the above?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
:lolol: This thread is a bit harsh isn't it!

I hope it gets bounced in a few months time when he is banging in the goals!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
_wilka_ said:
:lolol: This thread is a bit harsh isn't it!

I hope it gets bounced in a few months time when he is banging in the goals!
That's not a question.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Serious Question: posted by edseagull on the official site

'What was it like: McGuee turning you down after the trial then offering you a contract?'

le fabue

Have an adequate day
Jan 19, 2005
Bramley
Who would you rate as the best player at the club, and why?

Were Ossie and Diego really interested in buying the club?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
Did you really score in this game?

Match 17- November 17, 2002

Gimnasia LP 2-0 River Plate
Federico Turienzo 17
Claudio Enria 35

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

That, my friends, is the funniest thing that ha been posted on NSC in AGES.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here