Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have to say I was underwhelmed by his signing, but 2 goals in 2 games would suggest that Gus may have found another gem, although let's not anoint him the new Zamora yet.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
He could not miss the header. Beckham would have been proud of that Kazenga cross.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This lad is absolute class. seriously. We looked far better when he came on. Lua Lua's cross was a pearler as well. I suppose that makes up for him cocking up twice in the centre of the pitch.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am very pleasantly surprised with Ashley he looks like he can be a very good player.

Lush

Mods' Pet
He seemed to have a lot more space than Murray. I'm not sure if that's because he makes the space and the runs or the Southampton defence gave him a bit more. Bit of both probably.

A goal a game - or two goals in less than an hour on the pitch. Shot to score ratio must be pretty high too, compared to say - cough - Forster.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Whats his contract situation at Plymouth?
If they come down they might want to keep him.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Whats his contract situation at Plymouth?
If they come down they might want to keep him.

Possibly although the option to be a first team player might make him switch clubs, personally I think Dickinson has a lot to offer and will be back as well.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
Barnes - Murray with pace.

Murray has 10 yellows now unless im mistaken so Barnes to start next week. 2 in 2 so he deffo deserves a chance.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dickinson scores goals and will have another chance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here