Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes isn't nearly good enough for us.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Considering he hasn't be in the starting line up for the whole season and missed a few games with injury when he looked to really be hitting form 18 goals is not a bad return.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Considering he hasn't be in the starting line up for the whole season and missed a few games with injury when he looked to really be hitting form 18 goals is not a bad return.

Of course its not. Ashley Barnes is a young player. He's not had that many starts overall. Anybody knocking his goal tally tall is just head-mental WRONG.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just before the ball came in there was no one within 10 feet of him

Really?

SDC10478.jpg

SDC10480.jpg

SDC10481.jpg

From the other angle
SDC10483.jpg

SDC10484.jpg

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Ashley Barnes 18 goals in 35 games (11 off the bench)
Rickie Lambart 18 goals in 45 starts

Did not cost a million quid either

Amazed that even with his record people are still on his case rather sad that they appear to almost be looking for reasons to criticise him

Lots of important goals this season and a large reason behind us winning the league well done Ashley

This should put any criticism of Barnes to bed now!

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
ash barnes

Was not out muscled to score at colchester today was he!!!! you should be a fuckin manager with a post like that......he will get better you see, is that 18 goals for the season??? not bad for someone not good enough for us....

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Was not out muscled to score at colchester today was he!!!! you should be a fuckin manager with a post like that......he will get better you see, is that 18 goals for the season??? not bad for someone not good enough for us....

Oh bore off, f***ing JCLs.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Good God, this board can be an absolute spacfest at times. Barnes is one of the top strikers in this division. Every week he rams his critics' words down their throats. Pity they're not big enough to admit they're wrong and give the guy the respect he's due.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Oh bore off, f***ing JCLs.

Even compared to some of the more pitiable NSC trolls over the years, this little runt of the litter is about as lightweight and underpowered as Dan Harding in a bare-knuckle fighting bout.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Give me the short about 5 frames before that then we'll talk.

Eh? What does that matter? He got into the 6 yard box when the cross was delivered. I bet for the previous 100 frames he was practically unmarked but seeing as he didn't have a goal scoring opportunity it matters about as much as Gus Poyet thinks of your wonderful insights.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Has fashioned some decent chances from zero service, doesn't mean I'm about to withdraw my comments about him being lightweight or having a shit attitude though.

How the f*** does somebody like you know he has 'a shit attitude'? As for being 'lightweight', have you actually watched some of his goals? Any of his goals? You clearly didn't watch his 18th of this season judging by your comments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here