Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I’m waiting for the inevitable meltdown of Arsenal fans when they meet the asking price and either City or Utd say thanks for doing our negotiating for us then match it and off he goes to Manchester.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Hopefully he’s now ahead of Coady but I wonder if White won’t make the bench tonight now that Harry “do you know who I am” Maguire is back.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Sterling having a bit of a mare in the rain. Think he’s failed to control pretty much everything that’s come his way so far. With Kane quiet again too, we just lack much real threat up front at the moment.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Sterling having a bit of a mare in the rain. Think he’s failed to control pretty much everything that’s come his way so far. With Kane quiet again too, we just lack much real threat up front at the moment.

No we don't lack a threat. We lack a coach that can get the best out of them.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Should be playing three at the back to allow the fullbacks forward, give us some width and I’m not sure Rice offers anything over White coming forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Should be playing three at the back to allow the fullbacks forward, give us some width and I’m not sure Rice offers anything over White coming forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sure Souness was suggesting Rice s career lies further back
IE as a CB

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Arsenal fans had a brilliant transfer theory surrounding Ben White following Gareth Southgate's surprising decision for England's goalless draw with Scotland at Euro 2020.

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/transfer-news/arsenal-45m-transfer-medical-decision-20856391

This has made me laugh, they're so desperate :lolol:

Yeah I can see that. Having fulfilled a life long dream and got into the England squad, White has told Southgate that he won’t be available for a game as big as the one against Scotland and has gone off to finalise a contract with Arsenal for a season that doesn’t start for over a month. I’m in

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I was watchig AFTV (i know, i know) and apparently, there are rumours that Arsenal have £250 million to spend this summer and that will be topped up by player sales. Very nice of Arsenal to let the world know their finances have improved so dramatically since covid, or is it just since the failed super league attempt, whatever, those two Brighton players you want, well, White is now £125 million and guess what so is Bissouma, Matt Ryan? Lets see how you get on with your player sales shall we :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here