Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

can someone please explain why OUR goal wasnt offside? When Dunk hoofed the ball, both Nwepu and Trossard were in front of the last defender

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I still can't believe how unmarked Trossard was before burying that shot in the goal. It's obvious who should take the next penalty.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Saints now 0-5 down at home.

Just the 4 more left then.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Poor first 25 minutes however once we scored we grew into the game as the belief was draining from Arsenal then they scored oh no they didn’t 1-0 HT looks good.

Our goal was interesting in that for all our tippy tapping football it takes a huge whack from Dunk and Mwepp taking a chance to run into space then looking up to find Trossard who took his goal brilliantly, just two passes I really think all our problems relate to the time we take in transition

Tippy tappy’s been partly abandoned.

Arsenal players drawn in with their press, then long pretty accurate balls played over the top.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can't var check a dive?

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
There's some Polytron access thing going on on my stream, with Ray Parlour as their Messiah.

Surreal.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
can someone please explain why OUR goal wasnt offside? When Dunk hoofed the ball, both Nwepu and Trossard were in front of the last defender

The position of Trossard is irrelevant as he wasn't involved in play at that time. Mwepu was onside too, he times his run very very well to have loads of space when he actually picks up the ball.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here