Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
❤️ var

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Why did Trossard kick the ball into the net box thing? Are we going to be docked points or fined for that kind of behaviour?

Other than that what an interesting half. We rarely play with that tempo and we never play that aggressively. It was the potter version of Stoke. I'm nervously looking forward to the second half now, not had that feeling for several months.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
The commentary I was listening to were praying for that goal to stand because 'it would mean so much to Arsenal's season'. Yeah and not ours?!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Good to see a bit of bite, Mwepus cross was good, thankfully Maupay wasn't in the way and Trossard sloted it home

WE SCORED A GOAL! Happy days.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
"Enock Mwepu barely played for Brighton between January and April because of injury. He's proving a nuisance today.

An assist, a couple of won tackles, more touches than anyone in an away shirt - he's having fun out there."

View attachment 146753

Very similar to Liverpool away. He is definitely a good player and different to anyone else we have.

I really like him, need to keep him fit somehow!

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Looked pretty obvious to me that it was offside. Still surprised it was overturned though! Decent half, got to keep getting stuck in like that! Caicedo has been a stand out so far

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Agree that Upson is really showing his bias. Made out Bissouma had put in a leg-breaker when he took one for the team to take down Saka, then started whinging when Odegaard got booked for doing the same thing on Cucurella. Clown.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Absolutely dire half of football but leading 1-0... cant complain about that.

Not a massive fan of this direct "hoof it to whoever is duelling Welbeck" strategy and not sure its going to be the way to see the game out, bit more control would be nice if possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here