Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

arsenal v manchester united

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
When's it our turn to be in the Champions League semi-final?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Hmm, Arsenal didn't turn up, United and Ronaldo were different class.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That was an awful decision to send Fletcher off, it seems crazy that there is no right of appeal, it has cost him the chance to appear in the Final which is probably the pinnacle of his career...lets face it, he plays for Scotland so he ain't got much chance of going to a World Cup or Euros...I know that everyone is human and makes mistakes, hopefully the ref will look at the tape from the game and hold his hands up to that one, it was a pretty big one!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Havent seen Sie Alex on TV for ages.
Didn't realise how much of a boozer's nose he has managed to develop. Proper alchie.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
That was the football equivalent of sex with a beautiful lady.

From start to finish the champions played with not only sublime skills and passing moves but a ruthless efficiency that made Arsenal look like boys. Sir Alex has his knockers, but there is no man in world football I'd rather have prepare a team for me. He is the very definition of tactical genius. And in Cristiano and Wayne he has two of the world's finest footballers at his disposal. It was an absolute joy to watch that tonight, and I only hope the true champions of England, Europe and the World retain their rightful title and don't allow Chelsea to bore it off them.

UNITED:clap2:

Seconded :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here