Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

arsenal v manchester united

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ha ha, Arsenal are shit...the Emirates is a library...oh look at that, 2-0 at home ha ha...refs are ALWAYS pro-Arsenal etc etc
*sigh* If only they gave Champions League spots to teams winning the noddy competitions that the big clubs don't care about, we could be treated to the sight of Spurs doing the Champions League thing so much better than those failures across North London.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
*sigh* If only they gave Champions League spots to teams winning the noddy competitions that the big clubs don't care about, we could be treated to the sight of Spurs doing the Champions League thing so much better than those failures across North London.

Genius, utter Genius

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
he may be a shit, but Ronaldo is a genius.

this is terrific stuff

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
What a f***ing goal. Everything about it was perfect.

They are too good.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Hang on....I thought Wenger said Arsenal would win? ?

Strange haha

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What a f***ing goal. Everything about it was perfect.

They are too good.
My thoughts precisely. It's not just the soccerball skills, it's the physical strength of their players which impresses me. Arsenal have simply been muscled off the ball in key areas and are unable to create any serious chances themselves as a consequence.

They will beat Barcelona or Chelsea.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The fact remains, Arsnal "need" to start spending and getting some bug players in! Until they change their policy they will be also rans!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
a lot of this is Park

He quietly goes about his job running the game.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
My thoughts precisely. It's not just the soccerball skills, it's the physical strength of their players which impresses me. Arsenal have simply been muscled off the ball in key areas and are unable to create any serious chances themselves as a consequence.

They will beat Barcelona or Chelsea.

Indeed, they tick every box at the moment and have done since last season. Arsenal fans can bang on about good football all they want, but it doesn't always win you games and you cirtainly need more than that to win trophies.

p.s That last goal was awesome.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
mmm....interesting decision.

one more and this could be a cracking finish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here