Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal chairman, directors and manager are a joke..

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
(taken from BBC Gossip column)

Arsenal fear key midfielder Mathieu Flamini has agreed to join Juventus. Flamini is out of contract at the end of the season. (The Independent)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Well he's a bit shit though, doubt the Arsenal would need him next season

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Many on here were quick to label Dick Knight a joke for allowing Dean Hammong's contract to run down... but it seems that it happens even to the best run club in the country.

Oh right, get ya.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Walcott Rosicky Fabregas Hleb will be doing the business next year.

So no holding midfielder. You're kind of doing a good job of proving me right.

I would suggest it's more likely that Gilberto would take his place (back). Or a new midfielder.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Tricky one really cos up untill the start of this season he's only been a squad player and so Arsenal probably didn't want to sign him on a long term contract. Now he's in the side regularly Arsenal would have wanted him to commit to a long term deal and he's gonna want to explore his options as he's out of contract in the summer. Just one of thos things really, nobody's fault as far as i'm concerned, certainly doesn't make them a joke!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
So no holding midfielder. You're kind of doing a good job of proving me right.

I would suggest it's more likely that Gilberto would take his place (back). Or a new midfielder.

Well the Arsenal are an attacking side.

Gilberto looks 99% certain to be leaving, but maybe a new midfielder would take Walcott's place from the midfield I suggested, moving Rosicky to the right.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Well the Arsenal are an attacking side.

Gilberto looks 99% certain to be leaving, but maybe a new midfielder would take Walcott's place from the midfield I suggested, moving Rosicky to the right.

I think it's because they are attacking that they need someone who will be more inclined to sit in.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Actually this year he's been a bit good.

You don't seem to know very much about football.
He's always been good, he's just never had a run of games (except at leftback - where he was also good). I'd imagine Diaby would get a chance if Flamini did go.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I think it's because they are attacking that they need someone who will be more inclined to sit in.

Denilson then maybe, I do believe that they will be signing at least one midfielder this summer, wouldn't be suprised if Makelele went there as he's not getting many games at Chelsea.

What I was trying to say though is that, because he has players like Fabregas and Hleb around who are quality players, it makes the Arsenal midfield look good, if you take Fabregas out then I don't think they look that good.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
He's always been good, he's just never had a run of games (except at leftback - where he was also good). I'd imagine Diaby would get a chance if Flamini did go.

He's always been good but nowhere near this years form. I do admit he was good at LB when he filled in.

Not sure about Diaby. Was supposed to be the new Viera but Wenger seems to play him out wide now.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Denilson then maybe, I do believe that they will be signing at least one midfielder this summer, wouldn't be suprised if Makelele went there as he's not getting many games at Chelsea.

What I was trying to say though is that, because he has players like Fabregas and Hleb around who are quality players, it makes the Arsenal midfield look good, if you take Fabregas out then I don't think they look that good.

I actually think if you take a Gilberto or a Flamini out of the Arsenal midfield it would have more of an impact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here