Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal chairman, directors and manager are a joke..

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Arsenal need Flamini....he has done a great job this season and compliments the other midfielders really well...if he is keeping Gilberto and Diaby out of the side he cant be that bad....it would certainly be a loss if he went to Juve....but he won't go.

I expect to see Gilberto go in the summer.....Diaby will get more chances in the centre (he is not a winger).....he has the potential to be the new viera....he has more skill and pace than Viera....also Arsenal will get Carlos Vela (mexican wnderkid) back from his loan spell in Spain....he looks a good prospect.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Forgot to comment on the thread title...that's what drew my attention.

Arsenal are probably the best run club in the country and the only ones of the "big 4" who have not sold out to foreign investors.....i'm pretty sure they know what they are doing andthey certainly aren't a joke.

I think a few on here have missed the point Titanic was trying to make.

When Hammond left the club at the end of January (and for a while before, when it looked like he was going to move), DK, the board, DW and everyone else associated with the club took a lot of stick about why the club had not sorted out his contract earlier, and why was he allowed to leave, etc. etc.

Yet we see exactly the same situation unfolding at another club, who just happen to be one of the best in the country. Yet people aren't calling for the heads of Wenger or the Arsenal board, are they?

So maybe DK and company aren't quite so incompentent after all? Maybe it was just a result of a footballing situation?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I think a few on here have missed the point Titanic was trying to make.

When Hammond left the club at the end of January (and for a while before, when it looked like he was going to move), DK, the board, DW and everyone else associated with the club took a lot of stick about why the club had not sorted out his contract earlier, and why was he allowed to leave, etc. etc.

Yet we see exactly the same situation unfolding at another club, who just happen to be one of the best in the country. Yet people aren't calling for the heads of Wenger or the Arsenal board, are they?

So maybe DK and company aren't quite so incompentent after all? Maybe it was just a result of a footballing situation?

They have class players too replace him, slight difference.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Forgot to comment on the thread title...that's what drew my attention.

Arsenal are probably the best run club in the country and the only ones of the "big 4" who have not sold out to foreign investors.....i'm pretty sure they know what they are doing andthey certainly aren't a joke.

Not sure that will be the case much longer, That russian bloke owns 25% and looking for more.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
how would that ever work?

Walcott on the right-side of midfield, which is his best position
Fabregas and Rosicky playing off each other in the centre
Hleb on the left side of midfield.

When Walcott doesn't play, move Rosicky to the right and play Denilson in the centre.

Simple.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

When Walcott doesn't play, move Rosicky to the right and play Denilson in the centre.

Simple.

If Walcott has another nothing season next year do you think Wenger will cut his losses?

I can see him being farmed out on loan to a newly promoted side next year.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove

Simple.

Rosicky and Fabregas in the centre on their own would be too lightweight....still not sure which is Rosicky's best position....probably off of the frontman/men...the same as Hleb.....if Hleb has to play on the wing it should be the right....Walcott used to play on the left for the saints but he's not a winger he's a forward....i'd be playing Diaby ahead of Denilson in the centre....he offers more and has the physical presence.

Not sure Walcott has much longer to prove himself....with Eduardo out I expect him to get more chances towards the end of the season and if he doesnt improve I agree that he will probably be loaned out next season....dont think he will be sold.

barney

Jul 31, 2006

Simple.

rosicky could never play with fabregas in the centre.
hleb plays on the right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here