Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal chairman, directors and manager are a joke..

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
are we talking of a couple of years?

Have supported the Albion since I was 10 ('85) and Arsenal since '89....admittedly 4 years is not "much longer"....but we are all prone to a bit of exaggeration every now and then!

I know supporting 2 teams is frowned upon...but if you wanted to take part in the banter at school you needed a top flight side....hence my love for Arsenal was born.....dont worry....when we reach the Premiership I will be 100% behind the Albion when they play the Gunners.:ascarf:

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Have supported the Albion since I was 10 ('85) and Arsenal since '89....admittedly 4 years is not "much longer"....but we are all prone to a bit of exaggeration every now and then!

I know supporting 2 teams is frowned upon...but if you wanted to take part in the banter at school you needed a top flight side....hence my love for Arsenal was born.....dont worry....when we reach the Premiership I will be 100% behind the Albion when they play the Gunners.:ascarf:

i am the same way inclined, you're not the only one

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
i am the same way inclined, you're not the only one

me too though I was forced to burn my Arsenal silkie in 78 after the 4-0 drubbing we got.

Kenneth Wattle

Aug 31, 2007
Walcott on the right-side of midfield, which is his best position
Fabregas and Rosicky playing off each other in the centre
Hleb on the left side of midfield.

When Walcott doesn't play, move Rosicky to the right and play Denilson in the centre.

Simple.

All wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong! Walcott's best position is clearly through the middle, up front. Rosicky is a winger, not a central midfielder. Denilson is the replacement for Fabregas (injury/suspension) so Flamini's replacement would be diaby. That said FLAMINI is not off ANYWHERE (arsenal website talks of contract talks and how happy he is etc...) this thread proves you can make a meal out of GOSSIP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here