Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal Away 31st August

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
We've discussed all of it at length. It's DAFT you can't somehow reallocate an away ticket, even if you lose your money.
I guess the counter argument is as follows:

My mates lad in Tier 1 isn't going to Chelsea. My lad is currently in Tier 4 for Chelsea. If we could transfer we'd simply buy and transfer. This then isn't fair on the other Tier 4 potential purchasers much like the pre bagging of tickets wasn't.

That said, no system is perfect and there must be some way to avoid empty seats.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I guess the counter argument is as follows:

My mates lad in Tier 1 isn't going to Chelsea. My lad is currently in Tier 4 for Chelsea. If we could transfer we'd simply buy and transfer. This then isn't fair on the other Tier 4 potential purchasers much like the pre bagging of tickets wasn't.

That said, no system is perfect and there must be some way to avoid empty seats.
As above - transfer back to the club and let them resell to someone in the right tier.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Exactly, that's all I'm asking for.
Definitely, even if its say up to 24 hours before KO. I cannot believe it seems impossible to cancel a ticket, there must be a way of issuing a "kill ticket" by email which the owner must download to automatically remove the ticket in a wallet, once done the club receive notification and the ticket then re-lists itself for purchase.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Definitely, even if its say up to 24 hours before KO. I cannot believe it seems impossible to cancel a ticket, there must be a way of issuing a "kill ticket" by email which the owner must download to automatically remove the ticket in a wallet, once done the club receive notification and the ticket then re-lists itself for purchase in the correct points band.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As above - transfer back to the club and let them resell to someone in the right tier.
What happens if I purchase an away ticket and then find I am unable to attend. Can I claim a refund and will I still get my loyalty points?
We understand that there will be times when supporters genuinely can’t get to a game having purchased tickets to do so. In such circumstances, provided supporters can return tickets to us at least 72 hours prior to a game, have a legitimate and unavoidable reason for doing so, and we can sell the ticket to another Albion supporter in time, we will always do our best to refund fans. In the event we provide a refund and resell the ticket you will not receive the loyalty points. If we are unable to resell the ticket and do not refund you then you will receive the points unless we put in additional measures to check attendance. In this eventuality, loyalty points may or may not be awarded to you entirely at the club’s discretion.

From here :shrug:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Weather looks great, early train up t'smoke for a stomach settling breakfast.

1 - 2 to the good guys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here