Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal Away 31st August

Samy25

Jul 24, 2024
Hi all I’ve got a bit of a problem in that I busy at 9:00 on Friday and won’t be able get a ticket at that time. Could anyone help me with this perhaps by logging into my account?

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Hi all I’ve got a bit of a problem in that I busy at 9:00 on Friday and won’t be able get a ticket at that time. Could anyone help me with this perhaps by logging into my account?
Il log in for you also gives your card details please 🤦‍♂️

JustJack

Aug 21, 2023
Well if hope their were t any d!cos on this site who would scam
There may not be! It's just more than a little risky to trust your STH account and personal info on a *fingers crossed*🤞
Do you not have any friends or family that might be able to help out first?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Any updates on ticket availability as we head into tomorrow?
Not stating sold out yet but also appreciate that might just be disabled seat availability….

11Wisemen

Jan 30, 2012
1721909273442.png

Luke the Lucky

NSC Patron
May 1, 2024
Well if hope their were t any d!cos on this site who would scam
Unfortunately there are bad eggs wherever you go in life and especially on the internet. I'm sure there would be lots of genuine people willing to help but it's not worth taking the risk, especially with so much information they would need.

Do you have a season ticket?

If you do one of us could potentially get a ticket and assign it to you tomorrow morning but would need to work out a way of payment - potentially PayPal as there would be protections on both sides.

However, all of that would be a moot point unless you have a season ticket.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Will it sell out at 9:00 straight away?

I’m holding off until tomorrow as want to get my son a ticket. Is it going to be a free for all?
Well i should imagine the queuing system will be in place so you will have to be lucky and get a low number in the queue to have any chance of success.
As per usual there will be a random few pop up later when people who have stuck more than they need in their basket, or have mates who are each going for the same quantity, release those they do not need.

Jodyjodes

Jan 19, 2018
Well i should imagine the queuing system will be in place so you will have to be lucky and get a low number in the queue to have any chance of success.
As per usual there will be a random few pop up later when people who have stuck more than they need in their basket, or have mates who are each going for the same quantity, release those they do not need.
How does the queuing system work?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here