Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal Away 31st August

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Tickets for our Premier League match at Arsenal go on sale from Tuesday 23 July.

We face the Gunners on Saturday 31 August, kick-off 12.30pm.

On sale dates:

STHs/1901 Club Members with 263+ points: Tuesday 23 July

STHs/1901 Club Members with 223+ points: Wednesday 24 July

STHs/1901 Club Members with 206+ points: Thursday 25 July

All STHs/1901 Club Members*: Friday 26 July

MyAlbion+ Members*: Tuesday 30 July

*14 days from the date of purchasing membership required before you may purchase tickets for this game

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Is that the usual allocation - I thought we had a block closer to the goal previously?
Screen Shot 07-23-24 at 09.02 AM.JPG

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Anyone know if Gatwick south terminal has SkySports in any of the bars? Flying out on hols at 4:30 🤦‍♂️

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Chances of this going down to all STH?
Hard to know isn't it. Traditionally we sell out all London trips within the first 3/4 tiers but I do sense a little fatigue creeping in having gone to the same stadiums for many seasons now (that might just be me!). It's school holidays though still which may also impact this. I'd say you have a chance definitely.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Hard to know isn't it. Traditionally we sell out all London trips within the first 3/4 tiers but I do sense a little fatigue creeping in having gone to the same stadiums for many seasons now (that might just be me!). It's school holidays though still which may also impact this. I'd say you have a chance definitely.

Yeah, hard to tell. Looking to get 3, with 2 of us being tier 1 and the other in the all STH cat.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yeah, hard to tell. Looking to get 3, with 2 of us being tier 1 and the other in the all STH cat.
I reckon it will sell slowly this time of the year. People haven't been bitten by the bug yet and are still in summer holiday mode.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Chances of this going down to all STH?
I was just mulling that my son came with me to Arsenal last year and he doesn't do many aways so was almost certainly in the "All STH" category.

It's still in school summer holiday season too - and that will dampen demand a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here