Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

arrogance on westhamonline.net re: cms....

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
from their forum:

"Hold on just a minute pants pissers. This is a Peterborough player who has signed for Brighton. We're in the shit but not that much in the fuckin shit.
If Bellamy had signed for Brighton and not us then fair point but Craig Smith? Do me a kindness."

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
That's the standard reaction from what I've seen from Leicester and West Ham fans

Yesterday: "Quality player, reckon he'll come here, will be a star you mark my words, especially at that price."

Today: "League one player at best, overpriced, we can get much better for that money, he'll go straight back down at Brighton. Gays the lot of 'em"

BrightonGuy

Jun 3, 2011
Brighton
Blimey, their minds can change easily.

But Seriously the reason he joined us is because we are the most attractive club of the lot and we have one very very bright future

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
I think he's a great player. 2 premier clubs wanted him. Some West Ham fans could be in for a few surprises this season if they think their players are so much better than many they will come up against from so called smaller teams.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Agree entirely, Shaolinpunk.

Twitter has been abuzz with homophobic comments, confused comments, angry comments, outlandish comments, sour grapes, general bolleaux and so on.

Nice to see we are on the radar and pissing other fans off and long may it continue :)

Even a lot of Palace fans are hypercritical of our recent transfer dealing and it has absolutely nothing to do with them. They were never in the running.

Jealousy is an unattractive trait.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
That's all fine with me, I'd rather the bigger teams wrote us off as having any chance in this league. It worked for us last year, that 'surprise' element definitely helps.

D

Deleted member 18477

i dont know what there banging on about. they will be a force. Kevin nolan is a quality prem player and an amazing championship player. all they need to worry about is complacency. if they win that battle i cant see them not going back up. they only wanted CMS for a sub so fair play CMS, nice to see a true professional who really wants to play and be a real part of a team. If you keep running, we'll keep cheering mark my words!

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
I can't see West ham getting in the play offs !!! what odds for that ?

Poor little hammers:laugh:

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
i dont know what there banging on about. they will be a force. Kevin nolan is a quality prem player and an amazing championship player. all they need to worry about is complacency. if they win that battle i cant see them not going back up. they only wanted CMS for a sub so fair play CMS, nice to see a true professional who really wants to play and be a real part of a team. If you keep running, we'll keep cheering mark my words!

Spot on cms is no tired old has been which half these teams are going to attract,just watch what whu bring in no fresh untried blood but some overpayed has been because they will always look for the quick fix to get up again:glare:

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I think he's a great player. 2 premier clubs wanted him. Some West Ham fans could be in for a few surprises this season if they think their players are so much better than many they will come up against from so called smaller teams.

Nolan to miss at least 5 games though suspension in this league, you mark my word "

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
If you want a laugh, check our CMS's twitter page.... :lolol:

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
From Saintsweb.....He's a league 1 player joining a championship team that will be hoping to stave off relegation, we're after championship players that will help us gain promotion and can play at the highest level. CMS obviously doesn't have the drive to go to a top team and fight for a place, worried about his own abilities perhaps, gone to a team that has guarenteed him a start.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
West Ham fans could be in for a few surprises this season if they think their players are so much better than many they will come up against from so called smaller teams.

Reminds me of a certain Sheffield Wednesday last pre-season.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
From Saintsweb.....He's a league 1 player joining a championship team that will be hoping to stave off relegation, we're after championship players that will help us gain promotion and can play at the highest level. CMS obviously doesn't have the drive to go to a top team and fight for a place, worried about his own abilities perhaps, gone to a team that has guarenteed him a start.

So why did Southampton make a (derisory) bid in January if they are aiming to qualify for the Champions League within five years?

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Reminds me of scc last season and this season and every other season

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Just had a scan over on the Palace boards and there are palace fans sending out warnings to us about spending and finance and how we can't sustain it etc etc I think the irony of that coming from Palace fans is completely lost on them, its like listening to Ian Huntley give a lecture on the dangers of peadophiles.

They are really getting their knickers in a twist over Murray v CMS, they seem to think that because we have shelled out £3m on CMS that Murray is therefore of comparable value, what utter goons. Bless em they don't realise that Hoskins or maybe even the boy Bergkamp was Murray's replacement and that CMS is the next step up. Happy Days listening to the Nigels eat themselves up with jealousy and hate. :laugh:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
hate West Ham Fans Always have, Always will do, arrogant, up there own arses, think they are one of the big 6, but what have they actually acheived since the 80 FA Cup final, Have they had a day since then, have they had a trophy, league win since then, i might be wrong, but they seem a pretty average club at best and i think CMS saw that and looked at the potential with Brighton and maybe a better chance of success

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here